• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
I am hoping that 1) I am on the list for The Little Mermaid and 2) Someone can rig the drawing in my favor :)

I missed out on the pick-up, so I'm still in for the ones I previously requested. Are you doing a drawing for the surprise Mary Poppins? If so, I'd love to be on the list!

I missed out on the pick-up, so I'm still in for the ones I previously requested. Are you doing a drawing for the surprise Mary Poppins? If so, I'd love to be on the list!
I'm afraid they limited that one to one per person, so I was only able to get one for me. Sorry! :(

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yeesh, these past few days have walloped me! (Nothing bad, just got unexpectedly super busy getting ready for a big work meeting tomorrow. The upside is that it's at the Disneyland Hotel, so I get to stay after the meeting and have fun in the parks! :D )

Availability update: I haven't been able to get to DSF this week, but I called for an update yesterday. The Church Mice have sold out, so the PTDs are down to just Johnny.

Thank you all for posting your updates! I have compiled all of the lists, and am ready to do the drawings! (And to answer the question about being removed from all lists if you only got one - yes, as these drawings are meant for those who got no pins, if you posted that you were able to get any of the pins, I did remove you from all the lists. I'm sorry if you weren't able to get the one you really wanted, but I thought that was the fairest way to ensure that as many people have access to these pins as possible.)

For those requesting to add to all - the original four lists I was compiling were locked for new entries, but I did add you to the Lion King list.

For those requesting to add to the original four lists - as those lists were locked, I added you to the Lion King list so that if you win, you'll have an Oscars pin to try and trade for the one you want. If you are chosen as the winner and do not want it, feel free to let me know and I will redo that drawing.

The Little Mermaid
1. kairi08
2. rif-raf
3. Arendelle
4. disneykins
5. jaac98
6. sockgnome
7. pnaico0lada
8. Booger1964
9. NDBounce
10. AidanShepard
11. Pengy
12. Disneychildwithin
13. MomeRathsOutgrabe
14. tinkerbelle1956
15. Ocean7
16. Snoffsan
17. momin.ator

oscarmermaid.png

Congrats, jaac98!

Beauty and the Beast
1. YAY3!
2. kairi08
3. rif-raf
4. tinkerbelle1956
5. Arendelle
6. disneykins
7. Tokaji
8. sockgnome
9. pnaico0lada
10. Booger1964
11. AidanShepard
12. Pengy
13. Disneychildwithin
14. MomeRathsOutgrabe
15. momin.ator
16. Ocean7
17. Snoffsan

oscarbatb.png

Congrats, YAY3!

Aladdin
1. kairi08
2. rif-raf
3. Arendelle
4. disneykins
5. sockgnome
6. pnaico0lada
7. Booger1964
8. AidanShepard
9. Disneychildwithin
10. MomeRathsOutgrabe
11. tinkerbelle1956
12. luvdolls
13. Ocean7

oscaraladdin.png

Congrats tinkerbelle1956!

Big Hero 6
1. YAY3!
2. Luki
3. rif-raf
4. disneykins
5. jaac98
6. pnaico0lada
7. Booger1964
8. AidanShepard
9. Disneychildwithin
10. tinkerbelle1956

oscarbh6.png

Congrats, Luki!

The Lion King
1. Disneychildwithin
2. tinkerbelle1956
3. Ocean7
4. ScarletReign
5. YAY3!
6. Booger1964
7. trjessie579
8. Catgil
9. Sunflower12
10. Disneylandforever
11. FoolishMortal71

oscarlionking.png

Congrats, Sunflower12!

Winners - from here, you will be communicating with Merlin. You will be sending him payment and will be receiving your pin from him. If any of you have gotten any pins outside of this, please let us know so I can redraw the list.

OH GOSH I AM SO SORRY TESSA. I completely forgot to tell you not to put me on the lists. Thankfully I didn't win any, but still. I am so sorry! D8

Wow! Thanks Tessa and Merlin!! My boyfriends birthday is coming up and he was so sad that he couldn't get the Lion King pin!! I can't wait to see the look on his face :)

I'll be sending invoices out tonight. :) just a mild reminder, there's always a chance that DSF can cancel my order, so nothing is guaranteed until I have the pins in hand. To my knowledge, they ship on Monday. I'll keep you all updated as info rolls in. :)

And I have just gone through and sent my round of invoices. #adulting

If I have confirmed a pickup from you that has not been fully paid for and you did not receive your invoice, please let me know.

Hey gang! I received word this morning that my pins have been shipped and should be here on Monday. :) so hang tight for just a little longer!

Availability update: the Inside Out calendar has finally sold out (Good Dinosaur is still there), as well as the Maleficent ornament (the other four are still there).

Pickup update: I got the surprise Pooh marquee today. I will be keeping it, but if they last until tomorrow night I'll pick up another one and do a random drawing for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back