• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Tessa - Please put me down for the P/Pluto to complete the P-S alphabet co-op set and remove me from the T/Tigger. I was able to trade for that one.

Thank you to everyone for paying your invoices so quickly! After I got home from work and DSF pickups tomorrow evening, I will be doing a big postal run for everyone who has requested me to ship now.

If you have not told me either way (basically, if you are in the main chunk of purchasers and your name is green), please let me know if you want me to hold off on shipping or send now. Also let me know if I was holding onto pins for you (you're in the main chunk of purchasers and your name is orange) but you want me to ship.

Last edited:
Availability update: as of my pickup yesterday, Frollo was still available but the others had sold out. Katrina and Slim were both still there. Also, a Now Playing Pirates sundae pin is also available.

Pickup update: got a Frollo cutie, Katrina and Slim PTDs, Pirates Now Playing, and PQRS letter set. I can't do the drawings right now but will when I am able to.

Pickup update: Frollo was still there last night, so I got another one, plus another Katrina and Slim, as well as a second Pirates Now Playing pin. So I have two Frollos, two Katrinas, two Slims, one or two Pirates pins (probably going to try to trade on on Facebook), and a PQRS letter set.

As the only signups left on the lists, theoucharis and Disneychildwithin get Slim and NewlyAddicted and theoucharis get Katrina. Additionally, FollishMortal71 gets Pluto P and Queen of Hearts Q. Drawings for Frollo, Robin Hood R, and Sleeping Beauty S are below.

I'll hold the Pirates pin(s) until people sign up for it.

Robin Hood R
1. speedwaystar1
2. Spr175psu
3. SoraPandora
4. Disneychildwithin

robin_zpsdw539qjc.png

Congrats, SoraPandora!

Sleeping Beauty S
1. Spr175psu
2. FoolishMortal71

beauty_zpsenfefh76.png

Congrats, FoolishMortal71!

Claude Frollo Cutie
1. disneykins
2. Disneychildwithin
3. speedwaystar1
4. sbmpins
5. natelove
6. akbecker246
7. Spr175psu
8. Motba
9. GrumpyDad
10. Kiragigi
11. Tds

frollocute2_zpsrbfcwofd.png

Congrats, akbecker246 and Tds!

2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup - PTD Pickup Rule Tweak pg 33

Aaahhhh I'm so excited I got the R!!!! Finally have my whole name spelled out. :) If you haven't shipped Eilonwy to me yet could you please send them together to save on shipping? (If you already have, don't worry about it!)

Oh and thanks so much!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just saw the July DSF postings, and I figure it's never too early to get on a want list...

Can I be put on the list for the Disney Magic Genie, Disney Magic Stitch, and Cursive Cutie Stitch? Thanks, and have a great day!

Last edited:
I would like to be on the list for the four Magic as well (Genie is a major want hahah!) and for the Cursive Pegasus. Though I'm hesitant. XD thanks for all you do!!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Can you also put me down for all of the magic pins and all of the cursive cutie pins as well? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

July Release Requests: Magic White Rabbit and Cursive Dumbo. Thank you!

Oh, and now that I've got Ichabod in front of me, I suppose I should put myself on the list of Katrina von Tassel, since she keeps hanging around.

Hi, can I please be on the list for all of the Disney magic and cursive cuties pins? Also, can you please add me to patriotic Lilo, Dumbo, and the Lightning McQueen bumper? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back