Daily Pin Bling!

Discussion in 'Pin Showroom' started by MerlinEmrys, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    558   0   0

Happy Friday DPF! What was on the vest today? :3

Since I was wrapping up Beowulf and since we didn't get to read the part with the dragon, I figured I'd bring my own today!
    This morning I chose to sport the lovely 35980, Maleficent as Dragon!
    [​IMG]

Now, unfortunately, mine is a scrapper, but the only flaw with it is its lack of gloss and the colors are a little darker, so that's ~totally~ fine with me. :3

Keep it snazzy, DPF! See you Monday!
    [​IMG]

~Merlin

2. Maryscribbles

Maryscribbles Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Today is a busy Saturday, with lots of thesis work on the menu, but that doesn't mean I don't have time to wear my muse, Ursula.

[​IMG]

Happy Saturday, DPF!

[​IMG]

I hope you all have a magical, safe weekend!

3. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    558   0   0

Hey there DPF! It's been a second! Hahah! Got kind of busy on Monday and ~totally~ forgot to take a pic of my Daily Pin Bling! Shame too, it was a Merlin pin! hahah!

But fear not! I am back! :D And our pin for the day today is!!!!! *Drumroll* 92574: DUCKTALES! Whoo-oo!
    [​IMG]

This is one of my new favorites as DuckTales was definitely a fond childhood memory. Right there behind Darkwing Duck!

Have some tales of daring, do-bad, and good luck tales, DPF! Whoo-ooh!
    [​IMG]

~Merlin

4. BugCatcherJenna

BugCatcherJenna It doesnt have to be a snowman

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

I love this thread... I think I will have to start doing this!!! Fun idea!!

5. Sarawr

Sarawr Pin Pirate

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Great idea!

6. kronos

kronos Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Very cool! :like:

7. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    558   0   0

It's a whooole neeeeeeeeeeew Friiiiiiiiiiday! A dazzling day I thought would neeever come!! I can climb into bed, lay down my head--I can't go back to where I've spent my weeeeeeeeek-- In the office all day (with no AC-ee) -- Every moment I'm grading. And since the weekend's here, it's crystal clear-- that now I'm going to lounge around alllll daaaaaaaay. The weekend's heeeere (the weekend's here)! I'll lounge all day (I'll lounge all day)! A lazy daze, a quiet place, where Iiiiiiii caaaaaaaaan sleeeeeeeeep.

Happy Friday, DPF! :D As we're wrapping up the week, I wanted to wear something a little magical! So, today, I sported my new 90647: Aladdin and Jasmine "Do you Trust Me?" Traded to me by the ~lovely~ Romancing_Train! :D

[​IMG]

Have a magical weekend, everyone! I hope it's very...sweet. :3
    [​IMG]
    #derpface

~Merlin

8. SwinginKitten

SwinginKitten Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

I just found these posts!!! They're awesome! Keep em coming!!! :)

9. Mixedwolf

Mixedwolf Active Member

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

I just found this post. This is awesome. I will definetly be following this. I wear a pin to work every day, also. I am a field engineer for Kodak. And each place I go I meet more new people that share their Disney memories. It is a great conversation starter. I love how you wear a pin that goes with your day. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

10. dizpinfreak

dizpinfreak Active Member

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Love this! Wish I was brave enough to wear my pins!

11. Maryscribbles

Maryscribbles Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Well, tomorrow is Valentine's Day, so I really had no option on what to wear.

[​IMG]

It's a blah day, as you can tell by my expression, but it's all good!

Happy V Day everyone!

12. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    558   0   0

Hey there DPF!!!

Welp, I'm pretty sure we all know what tomorrow is! Valentine's Day! And so, in celebration, I thought I would toss in a little "smolder" into my wardrobe. No, no. Not Flynn. Someone else who knows the importance of a snarky look, the cocky smile, and body language!

BA-BOOM!
    [​IMG]

Today I am sporting Queen of the Hips, Ursula (59360). I even dressed in purple and black.

Now, ladies (and men), the following is not for the faint of heart. I take no responsibility for any broken relationships the may result from the following image. Here comes the smolder. You have been warned.

[​IMG]

Stay sexy, DPF! And Happy Valentines Day!

~Merlin

13. BigDaddyAshton

BigDaddyAshton 99 Problems..A Glitch ain't 1!

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

lol outstanding

14. SoraPandora

SoraPandora I'm SoraPandora again!

Rating - 100%
    153   0   0

I really enjoy this thread and all the pictures. Its inspiring me to wear my own pins when I go out... I volunteer as a clown at elementary schools and hospitals and such. (MaryScribbles - My clown name is actually "Scribbles"!) I NEED to remember to start wearing my pins when I go!

15. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    153   0   0

P.S. Sexy Ursula FTW.

16. Maryscribbles

Maryscribbles Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

That is TOO cool! You should definitely wear a pin when you dress up. It might even be a good conversation starter. :)

And Merlin, you know my love of the ever sexy Ursula (my role model?). I am still jealous of this pin. Thank you and bye bye. :3

17. jkhogon

jkhogon Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

So great haha! Do your students compliment/ make comments about your pins? :)

18. andrewtarant

andrewtarant Member

0   0   0

Above all information is really very nice and also good to getting ideas. Its inspiring all people to wear different kinds of pins what they go out. I really like to wear pin and i always wear my own Disney pin what i go out.

19. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    558   0   0

oh yeah! They love seeing a new pin each day and get all excited when it's their favorite character. Hahah!

Thanks! And you should join in too! :D this thread is for everyone! :D

20. morue

morue Member

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Looooove the sexy ursula !! And of course your idea !

21. Maryscribbles

Maryscribbles Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I have to chair a panel at an academic conference today, so that means dressing up a bit. I'm not forgetting my pin, though! Since it's a school/work related thing, I decided to wear something a little less suspicious (those professor types can be judgmental sometimes!), but it's still one of my favorites!

[​IMG]

Have a great weekend, DPF!

22. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    558   0   0

Hey gang!

Sorry I missed Friday! It was just a crazy end of the week and I totally forgot to post! >.< Anywho! It's time to reveal today's Daily Pin Bling! Ironically enough, this pin was very fitting for today. Because this morning, my 8am class got to see just how snake-like I could be. Today I sported my new zap for David: Being Bad Jafar (28580)!
    [​IMG]

Now, why was I being so snake-like? Well, I come in this morning and my students are all "So, Mr. Emrys, that paper was due Wednesday, right?" "No! It's due today! That's what the assignment sheet says!" "Yeah, I know, but online it says the submissions are open until Wednesday." "Yeah, if you want to get a zero! It's due on MONDAY! If I wanted on Wednesday, I'd have said it was due on Wednesday! Are you serious? Really? REALLY?" "Sooooo, can I turn it in on Wednesday?" "GENIE! MY SECOND WISH! I WISH TO BE THE MOST POWERFUL SORCERER IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOORLD!!!!"

Pay attention to the dates, DPF, and I'll see you Wednesday!
    [​IMG]

~Merlin

23. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    153   0   0

No dancing on the couch!!!

24. niftyk13

niftyk13 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I just found this post. I like it! I have worn pins in my hair before with ribbon.

25. Disxar

Disxar the one and only.

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Haha I love this :D I should start to wear some on my backpack for school. I always see a girl walking around with a piglet
    pin, so maybe I'll put a few on too x)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.