• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Daily Pin Bling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily Pin Bling!
Ah! I forgot about this! I shall start posting my vest pins again! Thanks for reviving it, Vixy! :D

also, that's a stellar Cindy pin! :D

~Merlin

I wore a pin to work yesterday and thought of this thread! So I snapped a pic!

so in honour of Thor 2 The Dark World being released yesterday I wore my beloved (yet slightly orange) Norse god pin to work to celebrate :)

image-76.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Time for me to hop back on my own thread! Hahah!

this little guy is a new addition to my collection and is definitely one of my new favorites! :3 it's Stitch as Tom Sawyer! I'm taking an American literature class and we are reading some Twain so I thought I would wear it to class. :3

Orgf3vY.jpg

Pin 78616: Stitch Adventure - Tom Sawyer's Island

Have a happy Wednesday! :D

~Merlin

Daily pin bling, new glasses, and a good hair day! :)

IMG_20140409_121912.jpg
RRWNDm7x4kFM9w9Gd4JcH7nNTWIR3qFf3-DjVdDzoHg=w456-h544-no

My best friend bought me this pin on ebay for my Small World collection, and I thought it'd be a good day to display it proudly! :)

Daily pin bling, new glasses, and a good hair day! :)

IMG_20140409_121912.jpg
RRWNDm7x4kFM9w9Gd4JcH7nNTWIR3qFf3-DjVdDzoHg=w456-h544-no

My best friend bought me this pin on ebay for my Small World collection, and I thought it'd be a good day to display it proudly! :)

Omg I L-O-V-E that pin! Never seen it before. Thanks for sharing! Looks great. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this post!! It's so much fun seeing all the pins and what everyone wears!! I almost always wear a Disney pin! I'll have to take a picture and post it here ... some day, lol!

Hey, remember this thread? I thought I'd revitalize it for (belated) St. Patrick's Day!

I took this photo yesterday but didn't get around to posting it. When assembling my green outfit for the day, this pin sparkled greenly at me:

IMG_20150317_132222.jpg
w2afiUFX4fLnBkdyGkos45YdjTPRaWI7eU5jdfD_3lM=w496-h472-no

Cute! I used to wear my Ariel scrapper pin on my hoodie to work at my grocery store job over the summer. Since it was a scrapper I didn't care if it got lost. Not only did it never fall off while unloading crates, stocking, etc., I washed it ON the hoodie several times and it is STILL there and no worse for the wear. And these are industrial strength apartment washing machines. Pretty durable little thing! Of course it would be the scrapper that never falls off while I've had several beloved collection pins become loose in their backing.

Customers loved it though and my boss thought it was great!

I'm planning on wearing one as a teacher since I can (mostly) pick my outfit in my occupation and I think the students will really enjoy it. I'll probably wear it on my lapel is I wear a suit jacket or on a lanyard (I put my pen on a lanyard so I don't loose it, haha. Pens go disappearing so quickly in the classroom!) I'd be fun to chain it out every day! I'm thinking of having a pin board in my classroom to display some favorites.

Taken last week: I figured my Phantom Manor t-shirt would be a good choice to wear with my Alice in Phantomland pendant!

0iUdivajFGFEZwzx9_yiIhqKB_vPFXW1a_3FFCqKddvB=w486-h647-no
8KUNI_036ttU79oIGohEJvFsXbjmXjeOUFK4ClQzmwBq=w581-h647-no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back