• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Damn Docfish2u--zapped me out my funk

ZAPPED! Damn Docfish2u--zapped me out my funk

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
well incase some of you didnt read my whinny thread about having to cancel my bday trip to san diego/anehiem/LA ----needless to say i was sad. All this has been due to some pretty rough financial stuff. It is gonna be ok, just a difficult time that we didnt anticipate and i got into a deep funk.

First i did take a step back and smack myself in the face because there are 50 other worse situations i could be in and i should count my BLESSINGS at we do have and how healthy everyone is (beside my barfing over stress)

With all that being said this moring i awoke to mail.

I see Davids return addy and cant even open it cause i know we have not traded and i know he did something great and i almost feel guilty cause i cant repay his kindness currently. So looky what i got, i screamed and cried alittle not just cause i WANTED this pin but because i needed a friend....as many of you have supported me on here and Tinker and Jrdsmom on the phone. this made my day
I really wanted it mostly because she is with her dad and i have a wonderful dad and it reminds me of him...except we are not Chinese.

so here is the vision at my house today

me in my very sexy flannel pjs with penguins on them, my hugh Hefner robe on WITH MY PIN ON IT, i am cooking after finally being able to food shop.....ribs on, ham in, turnips and macn cheese stove top, choc bread pudding in over bacon in fryer and homemade sauce brewing. DISNEY 75 yrs of music playing!!!

I feel much much better, except im crying again as i type. Maybe need hormones.:facepalm:

thanks David for turning my brain around and help remind me things are not that bad and to stay poitive and its ok to lean on your friends!! i love you and i love DPF and all of you! No im not drinking---- YET

wine sauce for the ribs. good way to get the booze in early and make it look legit. just sayin... ;0)

Congrats on the zap. and I'm glad to hear you're feeling better:hsd:

You make me smile! I love the sexy flannel. Glad things are looking up. Take care of yourself.

Well done David and Amy!

Can you come cry over my stove in your sexy flannel and cook up the bacon please???

Am in my own awesome Eeyore pjs, just coming in from shoveling neighbor's walk.

Oh and AWESOME funk-zapper!

You know you are one of my favorite people!!! That is the pin you said you wanted in one of my previous posts, so since I had an extra you got it. I am so glad I could help you out of your funK!!! Don't every forget, you rock girl!!! See you in April.

I do rock dont i?:rock: and i look delicious.....my son is rolling his eyes....HE JUST SAID "mom you look like the crazy cat lady only you dont have any cats" lmao

I do rock dont i?:rock: and i look delicious.....my son is rolling his eyes....HE JUST SAID "mom you look like the crazy cat lady only you dont have any cats" lmao

hahahahahahaha OMGosh...

Congrats Dawn!!! I'm very happy for you. This is a very nice pin

Hope you are feeling better Dawny! And that is an amazing zap. I have that pin and it is really gorgeous.Way to go David!