• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Darris and Angie you made me drive!!

ZAPPED! Darris and Angie you made me drive!!

fireheadfred

RedBaron &Girl with magic hair
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
my mum sent me a message i had a package and a pick up and collect (SHEER PANIC AT FIRST THINKING I WOULD HAVE TO PAY! but it was ok)

honestly im waiting on so much post i had no idea.

so we came home last night and my package was a recent pin pics trade ( not my PLEASE-HURRY-HURRY post)

so today i had to get dressed and leave the house... and drive, in the rain. i DO NOT like driving. i'm not a bad driver, i just don't like it. gives me anxiety.

so i got to the post, and turns out i need ID, so i had to get back in my car. and go home to get ID, not a happy bunny. grumble grumble.

so i get to the post office and theres a nice friendly man that looks like papa smurf and he hands me my package

i know the adress. mr D. Wax

im more than jolly on my return trip. my Disney CD got to Tangled on shuffle and When Will My Life Begin Sing Along home

and then i saw two magpies! two for joy.

magpies, they know.

Karl opened the door and asked who's it from?

DARRIS and ANGIE!

i was sensible and cut my package open with scissors rather then ripping open with my teeth

and look whats there:

Karl and I are in full agreement that Angie can tie a FANCY bow! she knows how to make a package special!

and LOOOK look whats inside!!!!

no film today but here are some reaction GIFS

(not going to over GIF this i know the site is slow)

thank you so much you guys! i owe you so much!!! your kindness and generosity on this site goes above and beyond, im humbled by your loving way <3

i've got a happy teary ugly face on, so not going to burden you guys seeing that. but she's amazing!!!!! such a huge and beautiful pin! one of my favourites for sure!

im off to show my dad and uncle (not that either will know how amazing this is!!!!!)​

Massive congrats again Hollie you're Rapunzel collection must be coming on leaps and bounds!!! Lucky girl!!! Love it

-Charlie

This is awesome Hollie. And now, rain will have a whole different meaning for you. Precious came on a rainy day

Super congrats Hollie!! <3 I absolutely adore the way you type! Its so sweet!
You must be close to finishing Tangled yes? I am sure you're so excited!!

Thank you Everyone for your congratulations. i feel so blessed for this website, and for my friends like Darris and Angie on here, i never expected to be so lucky! i cannot stop staring at her. it has come on and off my jumper.

Karl say's im about ten away. but ten hard ones. but ill keep sending out trade requests and looking for bargain basement prices wedding first (sadly )

Yes sadly it rains most the year here Darris ahaha. we have Snow AGAIN next week. brrr. thank you Darris, thank you thank you thank you! you made a grey day full of joy

HUGE HUGS TO ALL OF YOU

OMG Happy grail dance for you! isnt it magnificent! Oh so wonderful! Darris is truly wonderful omg! I am so speechless! he's like santa clause! I am so happy for you Hollie Mega congrats and a big hug!

That is a very beautiful pin Hollie! Congrats, I am so happy for you!!!
Darris and Angie are extremely generous and thoughtful members of this forum! :hug: