• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! David (Docfish2u) and Moe (Goofy_Moe) made me cry!!!!

ZAPPED! David (Docfish2u) and Moe (Goofy_Moe) made me cry!!!!

MMiano

Princess Mmiano
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I just wanted to say thank you to David and Goofy for making me even more like a part of this family yesterday at Disneyland.

I got to meet Moe for the first time and he zapped me with the Father's Day Belle and Maurice DSF pin.

I then met David and he said "Michelle we need to trade." I said yep and I pulled out my small pin trader binder. I started looking through his pins and found one of my grail pins.

I said I would like to trade for that one... He said "Okay. But it's going to cost you a lot." I assumed that already and set my book down to show him my traders.. He then said "What it's going to cost you is a hug." I was in shock. I was like "Are you sure???" He said "Yep." I gave him the biggest hug ever and can't remember how many times I said thank you. As he gave me the pin all my emotions came out and I started to cry. I have never cried over getting a pin. He just gave me a hug and said "You're special Michelle. You're part of a family here." Aww man I started crying even more... I'm crying now even as I think about it... Moe seeing this just said to David "How many times have you made someone cry this week??" David said "A couple" with a huge smile on his face. I will always remember this day...

He also zapped me with a couple of the Disney couple pins I was looking for.

Anyways I just want to say thank you so much for David and Moe for making this day one of the days I'll remember for the rest of my life. I love this family.

-Michelle

Congrats!! That's really nice of the zappers. I'm primarily enjoying this hobby because of post like these, demonstrating that the wonderful people you encounter in a hobby like this are what makes the hobby so much fun.

What a lovely pin Moe gave you! That's a keeper for sure.

And then David's on top of it! You must be over the moon!

that is so sweet. My husband and I have always wanted to move to Fl near Disney World. I told my husband just today that I wanted to move near Disneyland because the trading is awesome, lots of nice people. lol I probably shouldn't tell you that he said. But it was kinda funny. He said, " that state is going to fall into the ocean someday and you will wish you were in Florida." lol I thought hmm well at least I will get to trade first.