• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Fairytale Couples Pins! I saw them!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's on sale today...I've checked Ebay for the past hour and not one has appeared on the Bay. I find that hard to believe O_O What is the limit per person? If it's 1 per person, then that might be why none are up (and I doubt they'll sell out today at 1 per person).

EDIT: Well, I guess I was wrong. That's very dumb on Disney's part for doing that...gg everyone, looks like nobody on DPF is getting them :lol: Unless you have the Sorcerer Package for $1500 -__-

On a side note, I've been checking Ebay, why are none up still? o_O

Last edited:
Wait ????? They are already sold out ? All sold to sorcerer pass holders ? If it's true it's very sad

Wow. They are stunning! Only wanted three out of the five, but the entire set is fantastic! And it sucks that the LE size is small. Wish that Tiana and Naveen were included. They are such a good looking couple too! Good luck to those that are in line :x: Just more pins to add to my wish list.

Maybe they can't post them from inside the con because there signal is weak? :/

I assume at least one person would have had enough signal, but that's a possibility. Perhaps they'll only sell some and save the rest for tomorrow? I mean, if they sell out today, that's just unbelievable. The Designer stuff is being unveiled tomorrow and one of the most wanted pieces will already be gone -__- wow...so this set is only meant for the rich who can shell out $1500 on a ticket.

Does anyone know someone who is in line right now who can give us more details on limit per person, if they are selling them all today, anything else?

EDIT: I have my computer running a script to refresh Ebay every minute so the second something comes up, I'll post it here IF it even comes up. Does anyone else have photos of the pin set in someone's hand to prove they are selling them? I'm just hoping this is some kind of sadistic joke on the pin community.

Last edited:
Disney Designer Fairytale Princess Pins Picture

1150967_10202007509896166_1483289117_n.jpg
I only just want Rapunzel LOL

I don't know about you, but I don't want to encourage the eBay selling lol. I would hope that they are only selling a set amount today. But even if they are doing this, it doesn't change the fact that there are 300 people in line. It is safe to say those people are willing to wait as long as they need.

I would hope that they are only selling a set amount today. But even if they are doing this, it doesn't change the fact that there are 300 people in line. It is safe to say those people are willing to wait as long as they need.

This is what I was thinking. Then they'd kick everyone out and tomorrow morning it would be whoever can get in first would rush into the line. Do we have a limit per person yet? If it is 2 per person, then only 125 people can get a set O_O No way, it has to be 1 per person...it better be...I don't want a monopolization of these pins (more importantly, Ariel).

Such a shame for Disney, seriously it's the worst idea ever, but they needed to justify this package at 1500 $, way too expensive if you didnt' have access to the limited designer products. Now people will try to refund a little of their tickets, so be prepared for unbelievable prices on ebay ...

I don't think anyone knows. I don't think there are many people from here that are there. And they probably aren't going to update us, at least, I don't want them to. I would rather see them enjoy themselves at the convention!

My hope is that people who are visiting Disneystore's booth this weekend reminds them that there are many people who would like to see them sell exclusive pins again. Not just the ones they are showing at the convention, but new ones as well.

My hope is that people who are visiting Disneystore's booth this weekend reminds them that there are many people who would like to see them sell exclusive pins again. Not just the ones they are showing at the convention, but new ones as well.

Agreed, I miss pins and co-ops of sets with different characters

My mother just got off the phone with an Exhibitor friend and they are sold out already is the report.

I don't know if you can call your friend back (thank you in the first place for letting us know) but is it possible that they didn't sell them all today? I mean, it's been 20 minutes since it was posted here, I can't see them running out that fast in that short a time o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back