• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Fairytale Couples Pins! I saw them!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we will find out at 9 am today? That's when it opens for the Sorcerer's Package people, right?

I will have to see a better pic of the Beauty and the Beast design before I decide if I will be trying to get it. Tangled is a no doubt! I can tell that they are all gorgeous but I am sad that Belle and Beast are in the same ensemble as usual. I hope its a little different than their normal...

Oh my goodness, reading this thread is so emotional. If it's a D23 only release, all of us who are unable to attend are automatically out. If it will be released at ds.com, we have no idea when. Ugh! It would be really great if we had some confirmed information to help everyone be able to relax and figure out a game plan. Keeping everything all cloak and dagger like this just seems to be so unnecessary. Now I'm off to go do some more freaking out! :p

9am and all's well

What does that mean out of curiosity :lol:? I'm hoping it means that they weren't released to the public today...>_< There is no trace of them on Ebay yet and nobody has said anything about them being released as far as I know so I think we're good.

Sadly, I do think these are D23-exclusives as the original DP set was so any hope of it being on DS.com went out the window (at least for me) days ago :(

It looks to me that Sorcerer Package guests are only allowed certain items for the early shopping. There was an RSP for certain big ticket items and then they're getting early access to other Dream Store items like the D23 Mystery Box pins, The Pixar Mystery Box pins, and the regular event pins but I don't think they have the run of the store. I found this link.

http://www.disneynow.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x453921e28&varPage=activity

Thank you Boog ^_^ I believe you are correct. It says at the top and makes it seem like those are the only items Sorceror Package owners get advance tickets to. It's most of the merchandise we've seen so far minus the Designer things (which are unveiled tomorrow) and LM stuff.

EDIT: Is anyone there today or knows someone who is there? If so, can they try and find out the LE size and more importantly (at least for me), the limit of how many 1 person can buy of the Designer sets tomorrow. :anxious:

Last edited:
It looks to me that Sorcerer Package guests are only allowed certain items for the early shopping. There was an RSP for certain big ticket items and then they're getting early access to other Dream Store items like the D23 Mystery Box pins, The Pixar Mystery Box pins, and the regular event pins but I don't think they have the run of the store. I found this link.

http://www.disneynow.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x453921e28&varPage=activity

This is what it was for.

The amount of people viewing this thread who were probably biting their nails 30 minutes ago (including myself) is quite comical.

Yes, now we wait Li and now...we are pretty much guaranteed that they will be released tomorrow. I just really want to find out more info, like LE size and limit per person, but we may not be able too until tomorrow :(

IT WAITS…

At the edge of the final frontier for an untested crew to bring an unprecedented journey.

emissary363.jpg

2 points to who guesses where this is from?! LOL

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't think they're getting early access to anything earth shattering. Of course if you're coming to the Expo tomorrow with the hopes of buying a $1300 ear hat, you might be disappointed to find they've already been snatched up!

That is only the items on the RSP and Advanced Orders (items they were allowed to purchase in advance).

That is only the items on the RSP and Advanced Orders (items they were allowed to purchase in advance).

Do you know latemetal, if they get to shop for anything in the store along with those Advance Orders? I would imagine if they were buying up the pin sets, we would've heard somewhere but I don't know for sure...

Last edited:
I think what people meant was that there were certain Dream Store items that you could preorder and do the RSP for. Items not available for preorder or RSP are also in the Dream Store and people who purchased the package could purchase them today during their early shopping opportunity. As far as I know, they did not get an early shopping opportunity for the DCP booth, but they received a private tour of the entire show floor. So if the set is being released at DCP then no one will be able to buy them until tomorrow.

^ Thank you for posting those Elysions, do we have any more info on the edition size, limit per person, COST?!?!?

Okay, I have to comment that the pins do look lovely, but I think their faces aren't as detailed as I was hoping, but that's understandable given they are pins.

1) I don't like how Rapunzel's dress is nearly all gold in the middle and on top, they should have stuck with purple.
2) Ariel and Belle can slap in the face numerous times because those 2 are...no words can describe O_O This is not gonna be good >_<
3) Snow White and Jasmine look really nice too but thankfully, I have no interest in collecting them (if I did, I'd be all over them as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back