• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Princess Set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When would you want payment for the pin? I'm strongly considering signing myself up for Rapunzel but I'm out of the country until next Friday!

- Cheyenne

Anytime is fine!! Remember, I am not selling it. I just set this Co-op up so I have to sell the set of 10. If each one sells then you will pay. That could take a day or a month (or not happen).

So would you like me to put you down??

thanks. do you happen to know if it was two sets per person or per D23 member?

You did not have to be a D23 member to purchase the set. You were allowed two sets per person per transaction. You could go back and purchase more if you wanted later on. We ended up with 3 sets and nobody told us we couldn't buy any more after our first two.

I will put you down, but It looks like this co-op might not happen because someone else is interested in purchasing the whole set.

Will you please let me know what the state of this co-op is so that I may possibly try setting the co-op on my own or possibly sell the pins separately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back