• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Princess Set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not send me any more nasty messages "The Beast". This is a co-op thread, and nothing more. I have already reported your extremely out of line PM, hopefully I will not have to report you again. Leave me and this thread alone if
you're not going to buy anything.

Last edited:
No, it was rude of her to make such comments in the first place. But you are both entitled to your own opinions. Let this be the end of that, then, and stop spamming the co-op thread with childish nonsense, shall we?

edit: should have quoted their comment before they deleted it.

Last edited:
I received another PM, this one more threatening than the last. I'm honestly a little freaked out now. I would like to be removed from this co-op until further notice

Yeah I guess, I sold both Mother Gothel and Rapunzel for $700.00. I didn't make that much of a profit, but the money went to help my son, so it was a good cause. Good Luck on this sale

You sold both to me because your Rapunzel was "flawed". That is what you kept telling people.

Thanks Alex for thinking of me on Poc!

There is a set on eBay for Buy It Now for $6,000.00. These prices are not so far fetched. From what I understand from others that purchased these pins that a lot of them had flaws. Seems like the Disney quality control is not as good as pins were in the beginning when they first became popular.

I received another PM, this one more threatening than the last. I'm honestly a little freaked out now. I would like to be removed from this co-op until further notice

Don't back out because someone is being a bully.

Hey Jim, quit picking on someone that is 1/3 your age. Got an issue with me? PM

Last edited:
Just stop with the freaking drama! No more threatening, no more pms, no more bull!either participate in the co op or get out

I can't believe I sold Rapunzel to a member for $500.00, what a fool!

LOL. We sold 2 sets at $350 each when they were first released AND co-oped a set out AT COST! Try living with that. :facepalm:

Oh and also have to mention that we were ripped to shreds by certain people on this forum for selling the sets at $150 above cost. Now they are listed for thousands above cost and everyone wishes the seller(s) good luck! (This has NOTHING to do with the current seller- this is just a general statement).

But we would like to wish luck to everyone in this co-op! They are AMAZING pins and I wish everyday that I would have kept a set for myself to frame!

Last edited:
LOL. We sold 2 sets at $350 each when they were first released AND co-oped a set out AT COST! Try living with that. :facepalm:

Oh and also have to mention that we were ripped to shreds by certain people on this forum for selling the sets at $150 above cost. Now they are listed for thousands above cost and everyone wishes the seller(s) good luck! (This has NOTHING to do with the current seller- this is just a general statement).

But we would like to wish luck to everyone in this co-op! They are AMAZING pins and I wish everyday that I would have kept a set for myself to frame!
LOL, I definitely hear ya there I'm glad I have hung on to Belle. Don't we all wish we had insight on what pins will bring top dollar. Luckily, I may have help with this new set coming out and believe me I will be holding onto it until retirement age.

If no one's called Ariel...I would like to be put down for her. I will definitely try to get the money together ASAP. I'd like a shot at it even if I can't afford it in the end :)

If no one's called Ariel...I would like to be put down for her. I will definitely try to get the money together ASAP. I'd like a shot at it even if I can't afford it in the end :)

Sounds good! I put you down. If you can't get the money just let me know :).

We are getting really close!!

Who is going to be that awesome person who buys that Rapunzel??

LOL, I definitely hear ya there I'm glad I have hung on to Belle. Don't we all wish we had insight on what pins will bring top dollar. Luckily, I may have help with this new set coming out and believe me I will be holding onto it until retirement age.

What new set is coming out? Are there more designer pins coming out? :anxious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back