• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Designer dolls-princesses back in the Disney store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Designer dolls-princesses back in the Disney store
I will do! If I can go I will of course pick up the ones you want. I'll send you a message when I find out.

OMGosh, you have NO idea how much I'd appreciate that... :bowdown: :hug: Good luck reserving them, we can even take turns calling to reserve so it might not be as suspicious... LOL :)

sorry guys i do not have the funds to buy anymore as i bought 8 of them yesterday! otherwise i would get them for people. i spoke to the distrivt manager today and was told these were just excess left over stock from originally when they were released and these were only sent to TWO stores MANCHESTER TRAFFORD and LIVERPOOL ONE

OMGosh, you have NO idea how much I'd appreciate that... :bowdown: :hug: Good luck reserving them, we can even take turns calling to reserve so it might not be as suspicious... LOL :)
Lol! I will do my best to get to Manchester but I can't promise anything. Wish I lived closer :(

sorry guys i do not have the funds to buy anymore as i bought 8 of them yesterday! otherwise i would get them for people. i spoke to the distrivt manager today and was told these were just excess left over stock from originally when they were released and these were only sent to TWO stores MANCHESTER TRAFFORD and LIVERPOOL ONE

Would you be willing to take paypal? I can send funds asap! :) btw, thanks for posting the photos, that is craaaaaazy! :eek:

i finish work at 13.00 and will be going tomorrow to get some brave items so i will see what they have left, i know liverpool earlier on had snow white, pocahontas, cinderella, jasmine, tiana, auora, mulan and rapunzel left

I can pay you via bank transfer in advance if you wouldn't mind picking me up a couple. Don't worry if you can't though :)

just looked at that and i had a test try but all that tells me that the person will have a email straight away that they have money but not funds available to withdraw from bank account straight away.
i so would love to help everyone out if i could or even buy all the dolls and then take it from there, but i do not have the cash right now to go into the store and pay with my bank card. i dont even get paid till 7th december :(

Actually it takes one or two days for paypal to transfer the money. I know, I'm use to do it. I also fear that in few days some sharks will go at the two stores and they will be sold out very fast and the dolls will end up on ebay as always. That's life.

You were really lucky Mel4616. I'm happy for you.

That's a shame about the PayPal, never mind though as least someone was successful in getting them! :) I'm kinda scared too that sharks will read this, it's a public forum but I think from UK eBay prices at least, they won't get quite the profit they were after :lol:

There is only limited stock left in two stores here in the UK jrsinger78, and it sucks that they are nowhere near me. I can understand your sadness :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back