• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Designer dolls-princesses back in the Disney store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Designer dolls-princesses back in the Disney store

mel4616

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Couldn't believe it but went into my local Disney store at the Manchester trafford centre and they had all of the Disney designer princesses (except Ariel) they are still £50 each. I bought them all but still had quite a few in stock and also they said they had some more in the stockroom! How can this be? Where has this stock come from?? Is it excess? I thought they all sold out ? They all had certificates too!!!

How can that be o_O
How is that possible? I thought the all sold out too...
Maybe it is "higher-above-people at Disney who wants to sell theirs to the costumers.
I mean instead of put them on Ebay where the prices are ridiculous.

wow how lucky you were, that's sweet! I bought Designer Belle and Pocahontas dolls for $380 last month, and you just got them for $80 each (£50). I would have cried if I saw them in stock at a store hahaha. Please post pictures soon, I would l love to see that!

Omg, I wish I lived closer to Manchester! Did they have a lot left? Maybe I should take a trip up there.

They won't ship overseas they will only put on hold for 24 hours if at that
I'm curious to know if they would ship to another store though...we will see! I guess there isn't any harm in at least trying haha. Thank you so much for telling us and for all of your help! :) Hopefully I'll be able to snag at least one!

What a nice in store surprise!
I managed to get my Rapunzel for £30+£10 shipping, I don't collect the other girls but I wouldn't say no to an Ariel in store ;)

Awesome,I am hoping to get the Evil Queen doll soon and would be great to have Snow to go with her :D

I live in Leeds though and don't drive :'(

Maybe so, or like ElysionsPrincess said in previous post about sending to another store. Especially if they have more stock it is only right to share with the other stores ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back