• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Designer dolls-princesses back in the Disney store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Designer dolls-princesses back in the Disney store
Wow,so Jelly!Ugh,I would do anything for Snow White,She's positively Lovely.

It is a real shame that they won't transfer to another store, but they said the same to me even my local store told me they can't do it :/

The annoying thing is, I rang guest relations and they told me it WAS possible.... I called the store and they agreed to do it for me, but then I got a nasty voicemail about half an hour afterwards saying that actually, they can't transfer dolls and they called guest relations who 'CONFIRMED' to them that they told me it wasn't possible... I'm done with trying to deal with the Disney Store. Ugh, nobody even knows how mad I was.... :'(

Really? :O Wow and I thought Disney Store staff were meant to be all smiles and sunshine.. well they are in my local store anyway..
I would have been pretty mad too!

My thoughts exactly! Needless to say, I emailed Disney about their awful service, I hope they pass on my comments... ugh! Most of the staff in my store are friendly, so I guess there's only a couple of grumpy staff around (hopefully!)

My thoughts exactly! Needless to say, I emailed Disney about their awful service, I hope they pass on my comments... ugh! Most of the staff in my store are friendly, so I guess there's only a couple of grumpy staff around (hopefully!)
I've complained to them too about the un-Disney like manner of some of their staff. Really puts me off the Disney Store :( There is no excuse to be rude.

Well I think it is safe to say it doesn't matter how hard we try to obtain one from this Disney store it's just not gonna happen. Most likely will end up paying over the odds on eBay or something :(

just been in and all they have left is one tiana, one pocahontas, two rapunzel and five auora. i just hope they are going to people who appreciate them and not ebay sellers

just been in and all they have left is one tiana, one pocahontas, two rapunzel and five auora. i just hope they are going to people who appreciate them and not ebay sellers

I hope so, too! I really is unfortunate that you guys aren't able to obtain them. I'm sure they're "frustrated" with the "excessive" calls, but they should have expected it. I mean, this is really exciting for a lot of us! There is no need for them to be so rude to you guys. Hopefully when they receive your e-mail complaint, someone could perhaps arrange something for you all? :eek:

And I find it so odd that those are the ladies that are left! Aurora and Pocahontas are in such demand on ebay, and Rapunzel is so popular! Interesting. :)

Thank you for keeping us up to date on the stock mel4616!

Anyone who could buy Pocahontas for me? :'( Only one left, it is like meant to be for me :'( <3 Please, please, please - I can send money before you buy too.

to be honest most of the staff dont know much about releases, products etc and there are a few miserable staff too. on a few occassions i have purchased one extra limited edition doll in store incase the one i get from web is faulty, damaged box or bad hair etc lol and when i took the bad one out of the two back i get attitude , dirty looks or comments under their breath to another cast member because i have returned an item on a few occassions. a couple of times i have had to bite my tongue. but there is a couple of staff who know me as a regular and have no problem in me doing this.

Hey there :)

I found someone who would sell me the complete set for 2000€ in Europe (That's important, because I live in Germany and when I buy something outside of Europe, I have to pay enormous taxes).
Actually I'm only after Ariel and Aurora. I can't find Ariel in Europe and in the USA for a reasonable price. I'm searching for her for such a long time now and my boyfriend already complains, that for all the time I spend for that, I could earn the money to pay for an expensive one.
Maybe it drove me mad, but I thought, I could buy the whole set and resell the other 8 dolls. I would divide the price, so each doll would be 200€. That's still a lot, I know. But I figured for all the guys in Europe it still would be okay, because they don't have to pay taxes!
So what do you guys think about my idea?
I have only until tonight, to decide!! :anxious:

kind regards :)

Will the 200€ include shipping with tracking number here in Europe? And if you could sell her to me through Ebay... Then I maybe would like to buy Pocahontas from you :)

Will the 200€ include shipping with tracking number here in Europe? And if you could sell her to me through Ebay... Then I maybe would like to buy Pocahontas from you :)

Sure I could sell her through Ebay. I'm not so sure how much the shipping will be, probably depending to which destination... so the 200 would be without shipping... but nothing official jet ;) maybe I don't even get them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back