• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Disney Store 30th Anniversary Pick-ups: At Cost! (Week 10 Requests Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Disney Store 30th Anniversary Pick-ups: At Cost! (Week 10 Requests Open!)

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey gang!

As I’m sure you’ve heard by now, the Disney Store is celebrating its 30[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary this year! As part of that celebration, they are releasing a set of three pins each week both in-stores and online! As luck would have it, there’s a Disney Store just a few miles from my house! So, to help as many people get these pins as possible, I’ll be taking a page from Timeerkat’s book and doing a random selection lotto for at-cost pickups each week!

I will only take requests for the pins releasing THAT UPCOMING WEEK! So each Sunday, after the release, I’ll post saying that requests open for the next set. Please only request the pins listed below for each week. I cannot keep up for pins requests months in advanced, hahah!

These pins will be sold in a set a three, meaning it’s a package deal. And, according to my local Disney Store, they are limited to one (1) per person. So with my boyfriend and myself going, we can probably only get two (2) max, unless the store has extra. Also, as a general rule, we will only grab a set if ALL THREE pins are spoken for. Unless I believe I can sell/trade the remaining one(s). And don’t forget, these will be sold at the Online Disney Store the next day! So if you miss the lotto here, you still have a chance!

As of now, requests for the current week will lock as of Saturday 11:00am EST (WDW time). This is when my store will begin taking names, with the store’s lotto happening at 12:15 pm EST. Shortly afterward, I will use a Random Number Generator to randomly select however many I can from the list.

If you would like for me to do a pick-up for you, please comment here. I’m happy to combine shipping with my normal pickups and/or hold these for the month to maximize on shipping. Invoices will go out after the drawing.

Cost will be: Retail + Total Tax on your order + $1 surcharge per pin + shipping** (+ paypal fees if sent as goods rather than gift).

**Shipping is $3 for US shipping for the first pin, then $0.50 per additional pin, up to $7, which gets you Priority 2-Day. I’m happy to hold pins for the entire month to save on shipping if you are grabbing multiple pins.

**FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be sure to mention this in your comments so that you get the correct invoice the first time. Shipping just a few pins to Europe and overseas is a whopping $15!! Canada is a more moderate $9. I’m happy to hold pins for several releases to maximize on shipping cost. OR if you trade with someone stateside, I’m happy to send your pins to them and only charge you for US shipping (if it’s okay with them, of course). Please let me know your preference when you request a spot.

The complete set is $19.95, so each individual pin is $6.65 before tax.

REQUESTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING PINS:

Disney-Store-30th-Anniversary-Pins-Week-10.png

Note: I will be keeping one of this entire set. So we will only be able to have one of each available for the raffle!

Rainbow Unicorn:
1) PoohLady5
2) ---------------

Frou Frou:
1) ---------------
2) ---------------

Baby Groot:
1) Tokaji
2) FoolishMortal71
3) ---------------

I will keep this as up to date as possible. And please remember, my ability to pick up pins is always tentative and the quantity I can grab at a time is limited, so your patience is much appreciated! :) And too, this is a work in progress. We don’t know how the first release will go, so some details could change. :)

Also, remember that I am human and make mistakes (despite my best efforts). I'm a college professor teaching several classes this semester, also writing my Ph.D. dissertation, and a devoted Pokemon Trainer, so I'm being pulled in a LOT of different directions. If there is an error on this page, I promise it's an honest mistake. Please send me a PM and I promise we will take care of it. Paypal cases are nerve wracking--so before you open one, please message me first to inquire. I've been doing this for nearly a year now and everyone has been taken care of. :)

~Merlin

Last edited:
Assuming my name is drawn, I will be getting one of the Week 1 set regardless, but I only plan to keep Pauper. So Roger and Ariel are the up for grabs. :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'd love the set of 3 but if that doesn't work this is my list in order of most wanted: Beast, Genie, Zero. I'd greatly appreciate it!

I'd love the set of 3 but if that doesn't work this is my list in order of most wanted: Beast, Genie, Zero. I'd greatly appreciate it!

I doubt I'll be able to get you a complete set, but I'll see what I can do. :) I've put you on the list for the lotto, so who knows. :)

We should be updated to this point. :D

~Merlin

Is it possible to be put down for Zero?

Ps I'm in the UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the list. :)

We are hoping to get two sets tomorrow. :) So keep an eye out! Just remember that requests will LOCK at 11am EST (WDW time) tomorrow (Saturday). :D

~Merlin

Good news! We got two sets, so I'll be able to raffle one Beast, one Genie, and two Zeros. :) drawing will happen this afternoon. Stay tuned!

Good news! We got two sets, so I'll be able to raffle one Beast, one Genie, and two Zeros. :) drawing will happen this afternoon. Stay tuned!

Beast:
1) Me
2) Tokaji
3) Momerathsoutgrabe
4) DisneyChildWithin
5) Tinkerbelle

Zero:
1) Sockgnome
2) Momerathsoutgrabe
3) DisneyChildWithin
4) Tsuki
5) ---------------

Genie:
1) Me
2) DisneyChildWithin
3) ---------------
4) ---------------

Alrighty! Here are the drawing results!

For Beast:
eb8b13cc6d456243ab31728fca98625b.jpg

Congrats Momerathsoutgrabe!

For Zero:
cc8dcb7240c779f1128cc2776c6a8bf0.jpg

3f104e391318cf5c7ed5a6bb2b385f25.jpg

Congrats DisneyChildWithin and Tsuki!

For Genie:

DisneyChildWithin wins by default!

Congrats to the winners! Invoices coming out shortly. :)

~Merlin

Last edited:
Hey Merlin, please put me on the list for complete set (Simba/Nala+Pocahontas and John Smith+Quasimodo)
(I'm a international buyer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back