• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Disney Store 30th Anniversary Pick-ups: At Cost! (Week 10 Requests Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Disney Store 30th Anniversary Pick-ups: At Cost! (Week 10 Requests Open!)
Hey gang! So I went ahead and just got two sets. Hahah! So that means that both Sockgnome and Momerathsoutgrabe get an Enchanted pin. So here's the drawing for Wall-E

Wall-E:
2) Sockgnome
3) MomeRathsOutgrabe
4) Disneymagic

5d92c6739c7ab10bf25d389a4e96fcd9.jpg

Congrats Momerathsoutgrabe!

I also have two Cars pins if anyone wants them. :3

I'll send out invoices shortly! Thanks and stay tuned for Week 8!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

We should be all updated! We also need someone to go for the Thor Hammer as well, or I we may not be able to get it. I'm still out the cost of a Cars from last week (can't even sell it for cost...) so I'd rather not get stuck with yet another extra. Hahah!

~Merlin

Alrighty! Against NY better judgment (;P) I went ahead and got a set for today. :) so lets get to the drawing!

Up House:
1) Foolishmortal71
2) PoohLady5
3) MomeRathsOutgrabe
4) Tokaji

488467a9f88602cc931a929871f86f4e.jpg

Congrats PoohLady5!

Unibear wins the Cheshire Cat by default!

And the Hammer stands alone. Hahha! Thanks everyone! Just two more weeks!

I'll open requests for the next set shortly!

~Merlin

Week 9 requests are now open! :D

I'll definitely be keeping one Baymax pin, and I'm on the fence about Ralph and Vanellope (she looks a little weird...), so I'll decide when I see them in person. :)

~Merlin

Bump! Just a few hours to hop in on this. As it stands now, I'll probably just grab one set, unless we get some more people hopping in. :)

~Merlin

Hey guys! Sorry, today has been a busy day. Anywho, we were able to pick up one set, so I will be keeping Ralph and Baymax (though if you want Ralph, let me know, I'm not crazy about him in person). And PoohLady5 gets Olaf by default. :)

Week 10 is now open for requests! As a note, I'll be keeping one of everything from this release, so we will only be able to get ONE for the raffle. Here's to the last week!

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back