• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Disney Store 30th Anniversary Pick-ups: At Cost! (Week 10 Requests Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ade80f17f165763d7bc7795927bf23af.jpg

They look nice!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Alrighty! Here's the drawing for the Lion King pin!

Simba and Nala:
1) AvatarAng1
2) Unibear
3) Didinous

8829b9ef4007b66a6f1ccc06e69bca9e.jpg

Congrats AvatarAng1!

And Didinous wins the other two by default. :3 I'll send out invoices this afternoon and will be opening up the slots for Week 4 shortly. :) thanks everyone!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Okay! We should be updated to this point. :) Just a reminder, the max we can get is two! Hahah! Since there are SO many who are after Herc and Mulan, I think we will go ahead and grab both sets, so I should be able to do a raffle for ONE Herc/Peg and TWO Mulan. And, of course, two Jessie/Bullseye if anyone wants those. XD

~Merlin

Okay! We should be updated to this point. :) Just a reminder, the max we can get is two! Hahah! Since there are SO many who are after Herc and Mulan, I think we will go ahead and grab both sets, so I should be able to do a raffle for ONE Herc/Peg and TWO Mulan. And, of course, two Jessie/Bullseye if anyone wants those. XD

~Merlin
Poor Jessie and Bullseye.. XD

Okay, the list should be updated to here. :) last call for these pins! The requests lock at 11 am EST. :)

~Merlin

Alrighty! We were able to get two sets. So time for some drawings!

Hercules and Pegasus:
1) Me
2) Tokaji
3) Unibear
4) EccoGamer
5) Booger1964

66063c329ef500a5bd2a3ffe781f74da.jpg

Congratulations Booger1964!

Mulan:
1) Tokaji
2) SiuJerkjai
3) EccoGamer
4) Lynn99
5) Sockgnome
6) Haunted575

8f9d77fa9e51f6f45512e6dedf2974c6.jpg

84885a882bf7a24a1087a4f7a445d1c1.jpg

Congratulations Haunted575 and Lynn99!

And congrats to Booger1964 for winning Jessie/Bullseye by default.

I also have one other Jessie/Bullseye for sale if anyone wants them.

Invoices will go out this afternoon. I'll open up week 5 shortly! Good luck to everyone on the online release tomorrow!

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back