• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what it looks like so far - so sad - although the Jessica As series was a very last minute surprise last year so who knows.

Let's hope that there will be! That will be sad if they don't have them this year I was looking forward to staying up buying them.

I haven't found anything new in almost a week - they may be using a different block of numbers for new pins and until we get at least one of them it would be nearly impossible to locate anything :sad:

I haven't found anything new in almost a week - they may be using a different block of numbers for new pins and until we get at least one of them it would be nearly impossible to locate anything :sad:

that sucks. Dammit disney we need to see whats coming soon.

It would be better if the used a coming soon page like the UK does that way we would know whats coming out from week to week. we should all spam their facebook group asking for a coming soon page on disneystore.com XD

thanks for trying, I know I would have no idea how to find the links :/

that sucks. Dammit disney we need to see whats coming soon.

It would be better if the used a coming soon page like the UK does that way we would know whats coming out from week to week. we should all spam their facebook group asking for a coming soon page on disneystore.com XD

Aren't the pins on the Disney UK site also in the UK stores? That would be a difference between the US and the UK websites.

the coming soon section shows whats coming instore/online but also the online exclusives which in a way is the same as disneystore.com as they are to me considered exclusives.

Every time I see there is a new post here I almost have a small heart attack because I keep thinking there are finally some pics! :doh:
Dying for some characters dressed up. :halloween:

You are so right!!!! I "LIVE" for the whats coming updates (LOL)

JMO - I do not care for any of the recent Disney Store releases, maybe they have a new group??? I WOULD LOVE a Tink As and Jessica As and Stitch As series, that they have not released anything yet or even given a hint that any will be released, it will be one big mistake on their part, it would have been a really good month for them if they did :) There are so many of us that look forward to those pins.

Hoping they regroup and start releasing some amazing pins for 2012....the previews that we saw at the Florida Project for some new series in the parks and for the ships were AWESOME!!!!!

As ALWAYS THANK YOU for the updates - they are greatly appreciated!!!!!

Dana :)

Hope I don't give anyone a mini heart attack by posting lol :) but is anyone going to stay up tonight for the pin release to see if there is going to be characters as pins? I think I will I'm excited, I love Halloween pins and don't want to miss out if there is. Oh and does disneystore.com release pins every week?

Hope I don't give anyone a mini heart attack by posting lol :) but is anyone going to stay up tonight for the pin release to see if there is going to be characters as pins? I think I will I'm excited, I love Halloween pins and don't want to miss out if there is. Oh and does disneystore.com release pins every week?

I almost always stay up in anticipation of the new releases - hopefully the missing 110th Legacy pin (Kingswell St Studio) will show up :sad:

Last edited:
:anxious: I wonder if we'll see the Tink as series from last year that was never released.

That series is probably hanging out with the Kingswell Street 110th Legacy pin. We may never see either of them at all. Disney has really done a pitiful job of pins this year. If they don't get any better, I'm done.

If anything at all, I wish that DS would at least comment on the front page of the pin page of their site and let everyone know the status. Especially of the 110 Legacy pins?

Just an update :)

Dana

Not sure if this post should go here or in a separate thread but I just found on the Disney Food Blog a pic of an adorable set of "foodie" pins that I can't wait for. They'll be online exclusive, from what the blog author said. I know I'm definitely going to want that Donald and my partner is more than likely going to want the Goofy.
151.jpg

I'm just happy there's finally more treat related pins without years on them or hotel names on them. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back