• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com Sneak Peeks & New Releases
You know those 2 Mickey and Pluto pins? the Halloween ones? Well they are up for purchase.

Edit: Oh, I guess I should mention that the last 5 110th pins are out too.

Last edited:
You know those 2 Mickey and Pluto pins? the Halloween ones? Well they are up for purchase.

Edit: Oh, I guess I should mention that the last 5 110th pins are out too.

Which 5? I see 4 on the site, the Pixar Lamp, Toy Story 3 Villains, Tron, and Mittens w/ Rhino (Bolt)

now Im hoping we might see some more halloween stuff released as we normally see the pins around the middle of october-ish so maybe in the next few weeks we might see some pins.

Ive got my fingers crossed we will see a mystery set for halloween as we have not had a mystery set this year as the last one was for christmas.

Yeah, I haven't been in the hobby long enough to even have the opportunity to buy a mystery set release. ._. I'm kind of hoping for one.

-JD

Uh-oh, where is the last pin in the 110th Legacy Collection??? It didn't come up and now I'm worried. Surely Disney wouldn't just not issue it would they? Has anyone heard anything about the Kingswell pin?

I had to laugh at the picture for this new Disney Store release:

What's up with those candy corns? Haha. I guess this is just an earlier picture, from before the free-d elements were attached. But for now, it looks like Stitch is just really excited to eat some little cardboard triangles. Well, I guess it's true that he will eat anything!

I had to laugh at the picture for this new Disney Store release:

What's up with those candy corns? Haha. I guess this is just an earlier picture, from before the free-d elements were attached. But for now, it looks like Stitch is just really excited to eat some little cardboard triangles. Well, I guess it's true that he will eat anything!

Perhaps Stitch has already sucked out all of the Orange in the Candy Corns and all that is left is triangles of pure sugar :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back