• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com Sneak Peeks & New Releases
:lol:

300404_2538188177679_1342867517_4590083_1722369461_n.jpg

the rubberbands are a nice touch. :rofl:

FINALLY! :hsd: I've been waiting for the Great Mouse Detective 25th pin. I'd almost lost hope. Hopefully they have a few more GMD pins for the anniversary.

Oh my gosh.. Maybe they are not going to release any Jessica or Tink's dressed up. We should have seen something by now. I am feeling sad... :(

I still think there is a better than 50/50 chance that they are using a new block of numbers for upcoming pins. A few years they were using 66xxx, then 300xxx, then 5xxxxx, and lastly 676303xxxxxxx. So who knows what the next set of numbers will be...but when we get the first one then we can start locating more.

Oh, damn it all...that's a D23 pin I would really actually want and I can't get it. I hate that, just because I'm not part of that blasted club I won't be able to purchase the new GMD pin. :(

If anyone who is part of the D23 club might be willing to buy it for me, I'd gladly pay back full price and shipping. Please pm me if anyone can.

Has anyone heard anything about the final 110th Legacy pin? I can't believe they are hoping we will just forget about it and move on. I'm starting my phone calls next week if it doesn't come out on Monday. I'll be so glad to finish this set and can take a break from Disney and all the problems they cause.

One new one today - but I am pretty sure it is a Thanksgiving pin (the date listed is the date the image was found - not the release date!)

10/17 6763036280073P Thanksgiving 2011: Stitch with Pumpkin
http://as7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/6763036280073
http://as7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/6763036280073-1

also
FYI, the D23 Great Mouse Detective 25th Anniv pin product page is availabe but the pin cannot be ordered yet ("Sold Out" indicator is misleading - they have not yet put in a quantity)

How are the sizes of the pins? I want to order the Maleficent, Old Hag and Tinker Bell but I am worried that they are
little in size. In the past sometimes you would get a larger pin for the size they were showing and other times it would be
a smaller pin with the same size showing - :)

Has anyone ordered them yet and received them???

Dana :)

How are the sizes of the pins? I want to order the Maleficent, Old Hag and Tinker Bell but I am worried that they are
little in size. In the past sometimes you would get a larger pin for the size they were showing and other times it would be
a smaller pin with the same size showing - :)

Has anyone ordered them yet and received them???

I just ordered all three, the product pages have a 2nd image with a scale. If you already got the Minnie Witch & Figero pin, I expect the three pins will be around the same size.

I just got the Stitch pictured above as well and to be honest I am very pleased with it. Even though I'm new I think the candy corn was well done.

I have not bought pins from Disney Store in a while, so I was curious to hear what everyones opinions were :)

I might have to break down and order a couple. The scale has not been to accurate in the past, that is what I was referring to
in the above post.

I do like the 3" Jumbo pins the best, I really was hoping for the Tinker Bell As series that they did not release last year to come up
this year.

I also miss the Halloween Train Set????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back