• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR January Pickups - close to cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! Thanks so much for offering! I would love this pin:

Magic is in the Air: Aladdin (LE3000)

Please let me know when you need payment and how much shipping is. Thanks so much!

~Merlin

Hi! Can you please add me to that long list of Diamond D: Gus? Thanks

On the list!

Hi I would like Lunar New Year 2016 and rapunzel Valentine's Day pin if possible thanks!

On the list!

Can you put me down for the Disneyland Decades Collection: 1985-1994 please? Thanks!

On the list!

Hey there! Thanks so much for offering! I would love this pin:

Magic is in the Air: Aladdin (LE3000)

Please let me know when you need payment and how much shipping is. Thanks so much!

~Merlin

On the list! PM's will go out the week after Christmas.

I'd be interested in two Lilo and Stitch puzzle boxes!
Sorry you are still awaiting response to your pm, I have not been able to get online much - day off on Christmas eve and hope to attend to messages then :)

Hey can you also add one more pin for me please? Aladdin A Musical Spectacular (LE4000) Thanks!

On the list! PM sent because that pins is released this week.

WEEE!!!! The tangled valentine's pin comes out on my birthday!! Can you add me to your list for that one?

On the list!

I'd be interested in two Lilo and Stitch puzzle boxes!
Sorry you are still awaiting response to your pm, I have not been able to get online much - day off on Christmas eve and hope to attend to messages then :)

On the list, will send you an updated PM :)

Hi Sean and Griselda,

Can you please add me to the list for the Star Wars Valentine pin-one with Leia and Han with their classic "I love you" and "I know" line?

Thanks!

Ashley

Hi Sean and Griselda,

Can you please add me to the list for the Star Wars Valentine pin-one with Leia and Han with their classic "I love you" and "I know" line?

Thanks!

Ashley

On the list!

Hi Sean!

I know now it's a long shot, but can you put me on the list for DL Gus, please?

Thank you & Happy New Year!
Debbie

On the list!

Hey! PM'ed about Rapunzel Valentines and Love Letters pin and question. Thanks!

On the list!

Can you please add me to the list for Love Letters--Cinderella, Lilo & Stitch Puzzle (x2), and Valentine's Day Rapunzel?

Hey, can I get on the list for the Disney Duets?

Thanks!

On the list!

If it is still possible can you put me down for 2 more pins please? Disneyland Decades Collection: 1985-1994 & Disney Duets: Queen of Hearts and Alice

On the list!

Can you please add me to the list for Love Letters--Cinderella, Lilo & Stitch Puzzle (x2), and Valentine's Day Rapunzel?

On the list!

Any chance of getting the Star Wars Han Solo & Leia "I love you" "I know" pins?

On the list - these were not in stock on Saturday (at the few stores we checked). Will check again this coming weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back