• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dlr ptn 06/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dlr ptn 06/29
Omw but I've been fishing since 9am so if i smell like the beach im sorry ill be there in red swim trunks and grey shirt

My chocolate chip bacon nut cookies are done and ready to go... I will the one with the sign the says "No Looky unless You Give me a Cookie!!!"

There are way too many people here. I don't understand why they just don't do ptn in the event room in the Disneyland hotel

There are way too many people here. I don't understand why they just don't do ptn in the event room in the Disneyland hotel
or do it every month that way it doesnt get so crowded hopefully! they dont have enough tables either most of the time now making it difficult to have someone sit and look thru your pins . have fun guys!

Here are some pictures to get ya guys started! :D

31d23b82.jpg

1d4ab92b.jpg

6a231f0e.jpg

452c0058.jpg

53d0e5db.jpg

18e1b467.jpg

d816d6fe.jpg

Last edited:
Halloween Duffy! YES! Me likey!

Steamboat Willie looks cute. At least I won't have to wake up early.

Is there a Haunted Mansion Hinged Poster pin in there? I see Jack. Looks like September right?

Last edited:
August PoDM is... Steamboat Willie and the September one is Mulan ... woops Lol I just saw the last two pages of post after I typed that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back