• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! DON'T LOOK THIS MONTH LILIMAY! ;) Something Special For A Very Special Someone!!!

ZAPPED! DON'T LOOK THIS MONTH LILIMAY! ;) Something Special For A Very Special Someone!!!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I would like to do a "Something Special For A Very Special Someone" thread every month...if other DPF members think it is a good idea and would be willing to help! There are many members on here that I would like to show some recognition for what extraordinary people they are, both in life and on the forums!!! :) I know this is going to be kind of like the RAK attacks (which I had to take a leave from for a few months), but maybe a little different! :) I have my short list of people and am also willing to take names from others! So here is a thought, give suggestions and opinions! :D I was thinking, maybe (???) try to pitch together and buy these people one of their grail pins if we could find it at a decent price! If enough people pitched in, it wouldn't really cost anyone too much from one pocket! We could send all the money to a MOD or another trusted member once the pin is found, and they could purchase it and send it to the special person of the month!!! We could also try to find the pins off DPF first, which would put the money in a DPF members hand and hopefully help avoid the price gouging on eBay! If we could not find one of the honoree of the month's grail pins, it could go on a prepaid gift card as a "Grail Fund"! Just an idea, we could do somethung else too, I just would like to start doing something similar! Would anyone be interested in being a part of this by chance?

There are just so many people on here who I want to know how much I appreciate them and care for them, but with my own hard times I have been going through as well as the lack of pins I could send out or funds to get some, it is extremely difficult for me to do it all alone! :( But I want to show so many of you how important you and your actions are to me, and probably many others!!!

So, if this works out, I would like the first honoree to be Lilimay!!! :D I just adore her! She has worked SO hard to get these DPF shirts up and going!!! She has been going through a lot with her grandma being ill and the stuff going on with her BF's license and all! Then she has also been having no so good of luck with her pins too!!! :( She bought one of her grails for a pretty penny, and it is broken, ugh! Poor girl! I want to bring a smile to this amazing girls face!!! She SO deserves it! :) Please do not tell her, if I can get this all to work!

Last edited:
This is such a wonderful thing you are doing for her! :D I hope it all works out! <3

p.s. This may just be because of my computer resolution, but I couldn't see the 'don't look LiliMay' part of the title, which may be a problem :lol: I would move it to the front of the title so all members can see it ;) Just a tip! <3

This is such a wonderful thing you are doing for her! :D I hope it all works out! <3

p.s. This may just be because of my computer resolution, but I couldn't see the 'don't look LiliMay' part of the title, which may be a problem :lol: I would move it to the front of the title so all members can see it ;) Just a tip! <3

Thank you very much! Hopefully it is a success and I can do it for other people in the months to follow! :D I appreciate the tip and will get that fixed now! ;)

I can't promise any kind of real money (maybe like $20 max?? I'm poor) but I can try to help out with what I've got! I'd like to see this happen :)

I can't promise any kind of real money (maybe like $20 max?? I'm poor) but I can try to help out with what I've got! I'd like to see this happen :)
I understand completely! I am hoping to get enough people to do $5-$10 per person to get everything covered.*Due to current circumstances and that it is already the end of this month, I think I will keep this current and try to get enough people to do it by the last week of June instead! That would give me time to recoup from everything hopefully, and allow another month to get more people involved! It would be AWESOME to see one person a month get a grail pin knocked off their lists! :) Thank you!

Back