• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS Worldwide 14th November: Frozen Jumbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS Worldwide 14th November: Frozen Jumbo
It didnt come up for me until 10 past :'( Completely devastated...crying my eyes out right now :(

Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I'd give you a hug if I could! I don't know why they put the pin online but take ten minutes to put it in the pin section

Wow!! Maybe it is going to be like the U.S. release. You should wait for an hour or two. It might come up again! That's what happened here.

i got my order in and a confirmation, caved and payed next day delivery after the rapunzel fiasco i wont relax until its actually in my hands.

Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I'd give you a hug if I could! I don't know why they put the pin online but take ten minutes to put it in the pin section

I know!!! I am so upset I kept checking its actual page too but it didn't work either. I'm going to send disney store a strongly worded email about it :lol: just to make me feel better :lol:

i got my order in and a confirmation, caved and payed next day delivery after the rapunzel fiasco i wont relax until its actually in my hands.

Yay congrats to you and all that got it !!
I think that a LOT of people had the links this time so sadly those that didn't didn't stand much chance :/

I know!!! I am so upset I kept checking its actual page too but it didn't work either. I'm going to send disney store a strongly worded email about it :lol: just to make me feel better :lol:

I'll help you right it! The actual page worked at 8:00am on the dot for me!

I couldn't see it in the pin section of the website until about 08:10, really sorry to those who missed out :( Other people must have figured out the direct link ahead of time too...
I'm Really crossing my fingers not to get a cancellation email, perhaps DSUK are being super cautious about overselling this time and more my appear later when they have confirmed stock levels?

I'll help you right it! The actual page worked at 8:00am on the dot for me!

Aww thanks ^_^ you don't have to <3

I'm so gutted :(. The links wouldn't work for it did that Cheshire Cat thing where it says it's not found! I'm utterly gutted :(! Been waiting for this pin for so long :(
I don't have any traders either at the moment or enough money to buy stupid eBay prices :( oh well I guess

How is it even possible, that it didn't show up for everyone at the same time? That's just wrong, very mad about this!
Also, no point in complaining on their FB anymore, they shut down the comment section. Guess they got scared of us.

So, as a test, I went to see if I could buy this pin on the UK site (no, I couldn't). As soon as Steve posted the links at 12:05 a.m. Pacific Time, off I went to click on the UK link and it let me add it to the cart. I tried to check-out but, of course, could not (card was declined for not being a UK one I suppose). But I was hanging around that site for at least 5 minutes (I sent the link to a friend at 12:11 a.m. Pacific Time). When it wouldn't let me complete check-out, I went back to the link and it STILL let me add it to the bag, at least until about 12:15 a.m. Pacific Time.

So, maybe different servers?

How is it even possible, that it didn't show up for everyone at the same time? That's just wrong, very mad about this!
Also, no point in complaining on their FB anymore, they shut down the comment section. Guess they got scared of us.

I'll send them a message!!! Haha

If it's like the DS.com fiasco for the Designer Couples pin set, I'm guessing multiple servers go online at different times?

no your not more likely to get it but with the rapunzel release orders where getting cancelled even after confirmation emails where sent, so I'm just trying cut the anxiety time in half but getting it quicker and either knowing or not knowing if I got it xD

Oh no. I didn't get the pin. so hoping to get it as a present for someone. I was checking all the site around release time but still sold out before I even was able to find it on a page. It even was 1 per Household. But congratulations to the ones who were able to get it, it really is a beautiful pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back