• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS Worldwide 14th November: Frozen Jumbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone told me there's only 50 of this pin for the UK? And then 50 each for France and Germany. Does anyone know if this has been confirmed?

This is so unfair if true...as France and Germany are exlusive to them, the UK site gets the rest of europe trying :(

Oh, I hope that isn't true, I'd heard before that there would be 150 for Europe, first come first served... Still going to try for one on Thursday :)

I spoke to a DSUK manager who said after the Tangled release that there isn't a set quota for each country, therefore the 50 for each store is complete nonsense.

That is right, generally they have just one warehouse and share the stock across the three different sites. Not sure now that they have opened an Italian and a Denmark store. But I figured that those specific sites were created to cater for the different languages and had some stock set aside for them to commemorate the opening of the online stores this is why we saw the Frozen Elsa LE released on the Italian site and the Rapunzel Maximus pin released on the Danish site.

That is right, generally they have just one warehouse and share the stock across the three different sites. Not sure now that they have opened an Italian and a Denmark store. But I figured that those specific sites were created to cater for the different languages and had some stock set aside for them to commemorate the opening of the online stores this is why we saw the Frozen Elsa LE released on the Italian site and the Rapunzel Maximus pin released on the Danish site.

What Elsa LE pin? Please post a pic?

Yes, the Italian and Danish Disney store websites are completely separate from the main European website - which means they have separate inventory too. Both site are hosted by the same ISP and appear to use the same software package (which is a different package from the US/UK/FR/DE sites)

Last edited:
Good Luck! Hopefully these 150 pins go to collectors and not those ebay resellers. Fingers crossed that we all manage to get one guys! And let's hope Disney manages this release well [and has the pin up before half past, when I need to leave for class]

I've decided I'm not going to try for this pin, it will save me raging too much. So there's one less person going for the pin... hope that helps. :lol: Good luck to you all. :)

Good Luck! Hopefully these 150 pins go to collectors and not those ebay resellers. Fingers crossed that we all manage to get one guys! And let's hope Disney manages this release well [and has the pin up before half past, when I need to leave for class]

I hope so!!! So worried about this. Not gonna sleep well tonight :lol:

im not looking forward to tomorrow, i havent been able totrade for any frozen pins, so this might be the only one i get with 'ease' xD but because of the times and my sleeping schedule i will be up all night then trying for this then going to help my parents at there shop. boo! xD good luck again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back