• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Animation Celebration Sale

DSF Animation Celebration Sale
Time for the drawings! For each one, I drew two numbers. The first number listed is the winner and the second number listed is the backup.

Ursula

1. jaac98

Grumpy/Dopey
1. jaac98

Jaq/Gus
1. PinFan
2. Pengy

jaqgus_zpszrg39hj5.png

Winner - PinFan
Backup - Pengy

Cheshire Cat/White Rabbit
1. Haunted575
2. mom.inator
3. Kiragigi

4. CCofRR13

chesh_zpshmvsggm5.png

Winner - mom.inator
Backup - CCofRR13

Genie
1. PRCYR04

Flora/Fauna/Merryweather
1. PinFan
2. Haunted575
3. ksnuggles

flofaumer_zpswoqzmzdl.png

Winner - Haunted575
Backup - ksnuggles

Timothy
No entries

Thumper/Flower
1. PinFan

Treasure Planet Marquee
1. AvatarAng1
2. PRCYR04
3. kairi08
4. Ftskim
5. starry_solo

marquee_zpsedep8ere.png

Winner - kairi08
Backup - Ftskim

I learned from RunDisney events to get on a few minutes early and obsessively refresh until the link pops up. ;)

Ok, so today DSF posted this notice to their Facebook page:

14650639_10207456608718859_6816363101411663580_n.jpg

Note that it is VERY UNLIKELY that marquee sets will be available, as the event sold out in minutes and I'm guessing everyone purchased a marquee set, but you never know... In any case, I will know on Monday morning if I am able to get them.

(I will not be purchasing any more paintbrush sets, as neither set in my first sale had at least two people sign up for all four pins.)

Oh, just got my email. It has the marquee package listed as a possible item to purchase, so I guess there are at least a few of them. So I will be refreshing like a mad woman on Monday to try and get another set.

I will NOT be taking names for marquees until Monday morning when I know whether or not I will get a second set. IF I am able to get another one, the prices for marquees will be as follows:

Little Mermaid: $65
Great Mouse Detective: $36
Aladdin: $50
Treasure Planet: $36
Hercules: $55

Princess and the Frog: Not Available

The above prices include paypal fees and shipping.

I have no idea how, but I managed to get a second set. (From the Facebook comments it seems like the *only* extra set.)

I am opening up requests for marquees. Note that the Princess and the Frog marquee is not available. Prices are listed above, but as this is the official list opening post, I will post them here again:

Little Mermaid: $65
Great Mouse Detective: $36
Aladdin: $50
Treasure Planet: $36
Hercules: $55

(All prices include Paypal fees and shipping.)

You may post a request for entry until Thursday (10-20) at 6pm PST. I will then draw one winner from each list. You may only win one marquee; if your name is drawn more than once you may choose the one you want and the other list(s) will be redrawn.

Hercules and Aladdin please!

Ohmigosh so excited. XD big bucks, so whammies!! Thanks so much!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Congrats on scoring the second set! I saw all the hubbub on FB over it, you're lucky! 0perhaps you should play the lotto tonight. ;). As much as I'd like a second Ariel to use as trading fodder, I'd rather someone get it for their collection. Good luck y'all!

I would like to be put in for Hercules, TLM , Aladdin, Treasure Planet and GMD for the lotto. Thanks.

Last edited:
Lists updated to here.

Kiragigi - they're all random drawings, not first come first serve, so everyone who enters for it has an equal chance. I added you to the list. :)

Back