• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Animation Celebration Sale

DSF Animation Celebration Sale

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
I will be attending the Animation Celebration next month and am offering the pins from the event for sale. All pins sold through this thread will be done via random drawing (it does not cost anything to enter; you only have to pay if your name gets chosen). For each pin I will draw one person to purchase and a back-up person in case the winner is not able to purchase the pin.

At this time I am selling the paintbrushes and the Treasure Planet marquee only. If I am somehow able to get a second set of marquees (like if the event doesn't sell out and they open additional sets to attendees), I will put several of those up for random drawings and leave that list open for several days before drawing winners, but I don't know the timeframe for that happening yet.

The random drawings are open now and will stay open until 6pm PST on Monday, October 10th. I will draw winners that evening, and the winners have until the following Monday (October 17th) to pay or the pin goes to the backup person. Pins will be mailed on the Monday or Tuesday after the event.

Last edited:
All prices include paypal goods fee and shipping.

Each person is allowed to win multiple paintbrush pins. Each person is allowed to win a maximum of one marquee (except Treasure Planet, in which case they can win two if one is Treasure Planet), but can win a marquee and one or more paintbrushes.

Pins for Sale

14468772_1295829147135185_7666871607142602515_o.jpg

Ursula - $33
Grumpy/Dopey - $28
Jaq/Gus - $28
Cheshire Cat/White Rabbit - $30

14500321_1295829230468510_5937706187800030446_o.jpg

Genie - $30
Flora/Fauna/Merryweather - $33
Timothy - $30
Thumper/Flower - $33

14524424_1295829153801851_3556822616176801795_o.jpg

Treasure Planet - $36

Last edited:
Marquee Entry Lists

Little Mermaid Marquee ($65)
1. Haunted575
2. kairi08
3. DDCakes
4. starry_solo
5. disneykins
6. Kiragigi
7. jadeites-lady
8. chubs191
9. GrumpyDad

Great Mouse Detective ($36)
1. NChouser
2. starry_solo
3. disneykins
4. GrumpyDad

Aladdin Marquee ($50)
1. MerlinEmrys
2. AshleyV
3. NChouser
4. kairi08
5. starry_solo
6. disneykins
7. Addicted to Alice Pins
8. jadeites-lady
9. GrumpyDad
10. Haunted575

Treasure Planet Marquee ($36)
1. AshleyV
2. starry_solo
3. disneykins
4. GrumpyDad

Hercules Marquee ($55)
1. MerlinEmrys
2. AshleyV
3. Haunted575
4. kairi08
5. starry_solo
6. disneykins
7. Addicted to Alice Pins
8. jadeites-lady
9. unibear
10. GrumpyDad
11. lweber907

12. AvatarAng1

Last edited:
Pin Winners and Payment Log

Ursula
jaac98 - paid

Grumpy/Dopey
jaac98 - paid

Jaq/Gus
Pengy - paid

Cheshire Cat/White Rabbit
momin.ator - paid

Genie
PRCYR04 - paid

Flora/Fauna/Merryweather
Haunted575 - paid

Treasure Planet Marquee
kairi08 - paid
AshleyV - paid

The Little Mermaid Marquee
kairi08 - paid

Great Mouse Detective Marquee
GrumpyDad - paid

Aladdin Marquee
NChouser - paid

Hercules Marquee
Haunted575 - paid

Last edited:
Hi,

Can you please put me down for these

Jaq/Gus
Flora/Fauna/Merryweather
Thumper/Flower

Thank you!

Well, that was easy! Registration took all of 5 minutes, and I'm in for the Directors Package and all the pin sets. (DSF needs to keep this online registration for all future events. It's worked perfectly for me for Dory and for this. It's SO MUCH BETTER than when you had to call in, and either had to keep calling or be put on hold for an hour.)

A reminder that cutoff for these lists is at 6pm PST (just under 9 hours). At this point most of the pins just have one person signed up so they will go to those people by default; for pins with multiple names I will draw names tonight. I will contact everyone tonight with payment information.

Back