• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Animation Celebration Sale

Hi guys! Just popping in to let you know that because the forum was down most of this afternoon/evening (for me at least), I'm extending this until noon PST tomorrow. Will update the lists tomorrow.

*sets timer on phone* I'll be here.... Watching.... Waiting...

fe019c5981e1415dfbe76b715524dac6.gif

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Time to do some drawings!

Little Mermaid Marquee ($65)

1. Haunted575
2. kairi08
3. DDCakes
4. starry_solo
5. disneykins
6. Kiragigi
7. jadeites-lady
8. chubs191
9. GrumpyDad

marqtlm_zpsfjj6td9z.png

Congrats kairi08!

Great Mouse Detective ($36)
1. NChouser
2. starry_solo
3. disneykins
4. GrumpyDad

marqgmd_zps8w0pvbd5.png

Congrats GrumpyDad!

Aladdin Marquee ($50)
1. MerlinEmrys
2. AshleyV
3. NChouser
4. kairi08
5. starry_solo
6. disneykins
7. Addicted to Alice Pins
8. jadeites-lady
9. GrumpyDad
10. Haunted575

marqal_zps3cawsqdq.png

Congrats NChouser!

Treasure Planet Marquee ($36)
1. AshleyV
2. starry_solo
3. disneykins
4. GrumpyDad

marqtp_zpscpvakfyc.png

Congrats GrumpyDad!

Hercules Marquee ($55)
1. MerlinEmrys
2. AshleyV
3. Haunted575
4. kairi08
5. starry_solo
6. disneykins
7. Addicted to Alice Pins
8. jadeites-lady
9. unibear
10. GrumpyDad
11. lweber907

12. AvatarAng1

marqherc_zpswzkhjf25.png

Congrats Haunted575!

GrumpyDad, please choose which marquee you would like (Treasure Planet or Great Mouse Detective). I will redraw the list of the one you do not choose.

Congrats to all the winners!! Tessa, you can take me off the Great Mouse Detective and Treasure Planet so the others have a better chance. Thank you as always for all that you do for us!!!

Okie doke.

Rerolling for Treasure Planet:

Treasure Planet Marquee ($36)
1. AshleyV
2. starry_solo

tp2_zpsjahad6hb.png

Congrats, Ashley!

Hey, guys! Sorry I haven't had time or energy to pm you all individually, but everyone's pins were mailed on Monday night (with the exception of GrumpyDad, whose pin I'm holding onto to send with his At-Cost order.

If you need a tracking number, let me know and I will send one. But most of your pins should be arriving in the next few days.

Back