• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

I'm def thinking June will be the Finding Dory pins since that's the release month for the movie. Can't wait for all the FD pins I'm stoked!!

Updates - I am unable to edit the front page, but I have these changes noted down elsewhere.

stich - sure, I'll do a pickup for the Thumper/Miss Bunny and White Rabbit/March Hare bunny trains either tonight or tomorrow sometime.

tinkerbelle - you are already on the Captain America lists, and fairly high up, though if I am able to get extra of any of these I will do random drawings since there is such high demand here for them. I can add you to the Alice pin lists too, if you want; I think there is a likelihood of some of those lasting several days past the release (and if I am able to go to that release, I will only be maybe keeping the marquee so the other pins will have random drawings). I tend to post the new flyer as soon as I see it, but since the release of those is so random I cannot ever guarantee when reservations can open up, sorry.

As for the Finding Dory release - I expect that release to be on Friday, June 17th, as that is the opening day of the movie and lately DSF has been doing new movie pin releases on the movie's opening day. I am not taking orders for that set yet, since we have no idea what pins will be released or if that is even the correct date. I will say that if there are pins of Destiny (the whale shark) and/or the sea otters, I will be keeping those as well as the marquee (and I reserve the right to keep others from the set depending on what they are). I will, of course, do after-release pickups for leftovers, per usual.

There was a flip, can you pick me up the Prince Ali PTD and Anger? Thanks!

Prince Ali is a priority if you cant get both..

Last edited:
Please add me to the prince ali ptd list! Thank you!

Pixar Junkie/LE Enthusiast/ACME Hot Art Addict/DSSH Early Bird/DLR AP-er

Well, if my some miracle Prince Ali lasts, I would absolutely love one. :3 youre the best, Tessa! Thanks for all you do <3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hello. Would you be able to pick up a Lizzy and Winston? Both of those should be available for a decent amount of time lol

EDIT: I was able to find these two. Thank you though.

Last edited:
Please remove me from the lists, was able to get ones i needed. Thanks though!

My I be on the list for an unlikely Anger? Which means eventually there will be a Disgust. I'll have to do the pin dance that I get that one!

I have an extra ali and anger for trade only. Private message me! Thanks!

Regarding PTDs - stopped by this morning right as they opened and got Anger and Prince Ali for myself (yaaaaaaaas Anger!). I'm flying to Florida for over a week tomorrow morning, so I will be unable to do pickups from this current batch until the 19th. Once I get back I'll go through the thread and compile pickup lists for whatever is left and go from there.

Availability update: Thumper/Miss Bunny train pin sold out.

Pickup update: was able to get a White Rabbit/March Hare train pin for stich. Thumper was sold out by the time I got there, but if I don't wind up trading mine during next weekend's trading event, I'm willing to sell you that one.

Huzzah for Tessa at WDW!! And glad you grabbed those for yourself! Anger is already gone, I hear. Hahah!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk