• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

DSF At-Cost Pickups
I'm still at work, and BTs sold out a few hours ago, so unfortunately I wasn't even able to get a set for myself.

Availability update: according to a photo I saw on Facebook, looks like the Incredibles calendar and the Shere Khan/Mowgli pins both sold out, so they're off the list unless I find out otherwise tonight when I go. Unsure about the rabbit train pieces yet, but I'll know more tonight.

PTD lists are updated.

Pickup update - got unibear's Shere Khan/Bagheera, disneykins' Winston and Lizzie PTDs, and stich96's Incredibles calendar. I will be making my next stop by the shop tomorrow evening.

Availability update - the front page lists reflect everything that is currently available.

I just saw this! PM sent.

Availability update: I asked when I went yesterday, and they still have the Incredibles calendar and the Shere Khan/Bagheera pin behind the counter. So those are back available if anyone still wants them.

Pickup update: got Billie for kairi08 and Mr. Winkie for coopscohen. Doing my next pickup run tomorrow.

Pickup update: got disneykins' Billie and Corvus' Mr. Winkie.

I will be doing a post office run on Wednesday to mail pins to everyone who has paid.

I'd like to be added to the random drawing/after-release purchase list for the following:
Captain America marquee
Team Cap
Team Stark
Mad Hatter Pocket Watch

Let me know if you need any other info. And a big thank you for doing this!!

TammyH

Added you to the lists.

Pickup update: got Billie Robinson for CorvusCommander, so the current orders should be all cleared out now. Please let me know if I missed a request that you have made.

If you can get Bambi. That would be great. It is LE 200 so it may go fast. If you don't that is fine too. Just thought I ask.

Sorry everyone, but I have to run some errands on my way home (prepping for the Tinker Bell 10k on Saturday and still need, like, half my outfit), and if I somehow get there before it sells out tonight I'll be keeping it for my traders. And I can't go to DSF tomorrow because I have to rush down to Anaheim after work to do packet pickup. (Ug, I understand why they require everyone to pick up in person, but I really wish they had a morning-of option. The drive from the Valley to Anaheim on a weekday evening is not very pleasant.)

Now, if it somehow lasts until the release on Friday and if I draw a good number, I can pick one up there and do a random drawing here, but I doubt that it will last until then.

I need that Bambi pin too! You don't even know, lol. I collect Bambi for my daughter and I'd love it for the fact it's a Mothers Day pin.

Woke up too early, fell back asleep and woke up three hours too late. Yeesh! So I missed the release this morning. Posts on Facebook confirmed that the pins have all been sold, so no Civil War pickups, I'm afraid.

I'm not sure if Bambi has sold out. It was never put in the case to compare, and no one has posted if it's sold out or not. I'm doing last-minute costume things and maybe hanging out with a friend tonight, but if I'm done before DSF closes I can swing by and check. If I am able to get a Bambi I will do a random drawing.

Back