• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

I know there is no chance in hell, especially since the first one will be yours, but "since you can't win, if you don't play," I'm requesting a Sadness. Thanks!

I am interested in Sadness and Dot (after you get yours, of course). Assuming they stick around, I figure there will be a raffle?

Pickup update (from yesterday because I'm lazy) - Got tinkerbelle's McTwisp, disneykins' Simba and Dumbo rattles, and kairi's Rapunzel rattle.

I was stuck in San Juan Capistrano for work all day, so I didn't stand a chance getting Sadness. By the time I got through traffic and arrived home after 7pm I was done with the outside world. I'm leaving on a weekend trip out of town directly from work tomorrow, so I won't be able to stop by DSF until Sunday at the earliest. If he sticks around through the weekend I can do Hathi pickups, though I think people smell Inside Out PTD blood in the water and will probably force a flip before then.

Thanks, everyone! :)

A McTwisp has been passed on, so if someone wants to claim it it would be guaranteed in case DSF sells out of them this weekend.

Thanks, everyone! :)

A McTwisp has been passed on, so if someone wants to claim it it would be guaranteed in case DSF sells out of them this weekend.

If no one has claimed it yet, I'd like to purchase it. Sorry we won't be seeing you at the NorCal event tomorrow, but have fun this weekend :)

Availability update - McTwisp and Simba rattle sold out. Hathi still available; as of 9pm last night they were still allowing exchanges (meaning there are more than 25 left).

Pickup update - got disneykins' Hathi PTD.

Ashley - You got it!

mickeymouse - as of last night at 9pm they were still available. Will get one tonight if they don't sell out during the day. The total after shipping and fees would be $26.74 USD.

calie - replied to your PM.

Ok folks, the PTDs just flipped to Alana from Little Mermaid, Mochi the cat from Big Hero 6, and Dolly from Toy Story 3. I'm getting Dolly and Mochi for myself this evening (if I can get home before they sell out, though it's late enough that I think I'll be good), will do pickups for what's left starting tomorrow.

I would love a Mochi each for my little sister and me please, if possible.
if not, even one would be amazing so I can surprise her. ^_^

Thank you!

Last edited:
An Alana for me, please. :) If you can, of course. And the more I look the more I like Mochi. But mermaid takes precedence.

One of these days we'll catch each other at a Disney park and I'll buy you a drink for doing this. :)

Last edited:
Blaurgh, Mochi sold out less than 10 minutes before I got there because I was stuck in Hollywood Bowl traffic with all the people going to Little Mermaid in Concert. I HATE BOWL NIGHTS. But at least I got a Dolly to add to my Bonnie's Toys PTD set.

Since this set was released under the system I had in place already, I will do first-come-first-served Dolly and Alana pickups for as long as they hold out. But with the new PTD sets being released three at a time instead of four, and them putting out multiple characters that people actually want, I have a feeling that we are going to be getting lots of flips this summer. Because of this, starting with the next flip I will be doing random drawings for the PTDs. I will pick up as many as I can of each pin type. People will be allowed to sign up for pins until the set sells out, at which time the lists will be locked. I will then do random draws for each pin based on the number of each that I was able to get.

Availability update: Mochi sold out, with Alana and Dolly going pretty steadily. The Rapunzel and Dumbo rattles sold out, so I was unable to get Rapunzel for mickeymouseje.

Back