• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

DSF At-Cost Pickups
I think that's a super good system, Tessa! Here's hoping we get some awesome flips this summer. :3 Thank you as always for what you do, <3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Heya. From the case photo on Facebook the other day, it looked like one of the Through the Looking Glass pins was still there, the surprise watch maybe? Is it gone?

Pickup update - got Alana for xdattax and Dolly for disneykins. Because of the Finding Dory premiere tomorrow, DSF will not be selling PTDs, but I will do another pickup on Thursday.

Vixy - Sorry, the Alice pin that was left (McTwisp) sold out between that photo and now. Currently the only LE pins at DSF are the PTDs, Incredibles May Calendar, Cars June Calendar, and the DEFG and HIJK letter sets.

ETA: never mind, noting to see here. Just people being silly and posting edited photos on Facebook.

Last edited:
Would like to get the new Ratatouille calendar if possible. If you also have any chance to get pinocchio I'd also be interested in that Thanks a lot!!!

Pickup update: I figured you would, so I grabbed one for you when I went to get my Pinocchio surprise. ;D I also got Alana for disneykins.

Availability Update: The Pinocchio pin was sold out by the time I got there today, so I won't be able to do pickups for those.

The PTDs I got today were for me, so stating tomorrow I will do pickups for the in-thread drawings.

Just for curiosity's sake (for now...) how much do PTDs cost?

They cost $15.45 plus 9% sales tax, so $16.84 each.

13418921_10154141709486271_1283051742203278923_n.jpg

Back