• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

Forgot to note the other day that the Bambi pin had sold out by the time I was able to get to DSF.

The Rapunzel and Stitch pins ar eboth available. However, I'm very sorry, but at this time I am only shipping to US addresses. I'd be happy to ship them to a friend or family member for you, if you know someone here.

The Rapunzel and Stitch pins ar eboth available. However, I'm very sorry, but at this time I am only shipping to US addresses. I'd be happy to ship them to a friend or family member for you, if you know someone here.

I'm sorry I don't know anyone over the pond ^^" if you ever change your mind, I'll be glad to buy them ^^ thanks have a nice day

Availability update: added the new alphabet set and calendar. I will check the status of the older pins when I go this evening.

stich - added to the list

Didn't realize that tonight is the Hollywood premiere of Alice Through the Looking Glass outside of DSF. Gonna wait until tomorrow to go (I highly doubt anything will sell out tonight anyway).

Just a reminder that the Looking Glass release is tomorrow. Last call to get in on the release drawing.

I am going out of town shortly after the release. I will attend then come home and do the drawing, but I won't be mailing pins until next week, so you have a few days to pay if you are chosen. If I can, I will stick around until store open or pop in again on my way out of town to do a round of pickups for whatever's left after the release.

Just a reminder that the Looking Glass release is tomorrow. Last call to get in on the release drawing.

You said you're keeping the marquee, right? So no drawing? That's the only pin I'm after so I just want to know if I should go hunting tomorrow, haha. Thanks! Good luck getting a good number!

Alice - yes, I'm keeping the marquee. I wanted to stop by again today before leaving but I'm a bit crunched for time so I don't think I'll be able to do a second round at DSF today before I head out, unfortunately. Good luck on your hunt!

Nice easy release this morning. Let's draw some names!

Mad Hatter Pocket Watch - $21.75 ($19.95 + $1.80 tax)
sockgnome
disneykins
Vixy
Grumpydad
pnaico0lada
tinkerbelle1956
TammyH

hatterwatch_zps3knecdzl.png

Congrats Vixy!

McTwisp - $16.30 ($14.95 + $1.35 tax)

disneykins
Vixy
Grumpydad
tinkerbelle1956

mctwisp_zpsxplryzmq.png

Congrats Grumpydad!

Chessur -
$18.48 ($16.95 + $1.53 tax)
disneykins
Vixy
Grumpydad

tinkerbelle1956

chessur_zpsxcnopgb6.png

Congrats disneykins!

Red Queen Pocket Watch
-$21.75 ($19.95 + $1.80 tax)
disneykins
Vixy
Grumpydad
pnaico0lada
tinkerbelle1956

redqueenwatch_zpsawiavlhd.png

Congrats tinkerbelle1956!

I will be sending payment information on Monday, no need to pay before then as I cannot get to the post office until Tuesday, at least.

I will stop by DSF once I get home on Monday, and pickup whatever is left over at that point.

If by any chance you are able to pickup the surprise release today, I would be interested in the Pegasus, Rapunzel and Simba. I know it's a long shot. Thanks for everything as always.

herrenree - Yes, definitely the HIJK is still available. The DEFG may have sold out; it's not in the case anymore but that doesn't mean anything nowadays. I got home after DSF closed yesterday (yay California driving! :p ), so I will check when I go back tonight to do another round of pickups.

I know that the Pegasus rattle is sold out. The other ones may or may not still be available. If I can get them, I'll be keeping Simba and will have Rapunzel for disneykins and Dumbo for hopemax (though I have been seeing that some of the pins have bad flaws, so I'll only get them if the quality is good).

Pickup update - got the alphabet set for stich, McTwisp and the Rapunzel rattle for disneykins, and the Dumbo rattle for hopemax.

Oh sadness would be great! Of course, I doubt she'll stick around. But just in case, I'd love one too. :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back