• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

i totally forgot you did this . thanks for doing this to help people out ! i'd love to go on the list for Bill the Lizard and Georgette please ,thanks :x: .

Bill was sold out by the time I got there, but I did get another Grandmother and a Georgette.

Would people prefer I did the random drawings as I get them, rather than wait for them all at the end?

Bill was sold out by the time I got there, but I did get another Grandmother and a Georgette.

Would people prefer I did the random drawings as I get them, rather than wait for them all at the end?

This is (obviously) just my opinion, but I'd rather not wait until the set sells out. When the pins sell out, the people who have them to sell on eBay, etc, will jack up the prices--so if you don't win the drawing here and have to seek a PTD elsewhere, there's a good chance you won't get it for as good a price as you might have earlier on. IDK. That's my take from years of buying for my collection (I never have enough stuff to trade).

Either way, it's still awesome that you're doing this!!!! You help out so many people who otherwise would never see a pin at cost!

I think random drawing when you get them would be better so we can know if we need to keep sending out trade requests. Haha! But only if that's convenient for you. :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Okie doke, I'll do them as I go. Since I'm going again this evening (attending the first screening of Finding Dory at El Cap, so I can just pop on over next door), the drawings for the first batch will be done tonight when I get home from the movie.

Sora - sure, since the set didn't sell out the lists weren't locked, so I can add you to Bill. Once I do the drawing tonight and pick the winner, though, I can't take more Bill requests since I won't be able to do more pickups for him.

So if anyone wants a chance at Bill, be sure to post by tonight!

Okie doke, I'll do them as I go. Since I'm going again this evening (attending the first screening of Finding Dory at El Cap, so I can just pop on over next door), the drawings for the first batch will be done tonight when I get home from the movie.

Sora - sure, since the set didn't sell out the lists weren't locked, so I can add you to Bill. Once I do the drawing tonight and pick the winner, though, I can't take more Bill requests since I won't be able to do more pickups for him.

You're the best! Hope you enjoy Finding Dory--be sure to let us know what you think!

Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Tessa, I was able to get a Grandmother Fa ptd for a decent prince, so I can be taken off the drawing. Good luck to everyone!

kairi - Thanks for letting me know. Congrats on getting Grandmother!

Availability update: Georgette sold out, and the Finding Dory Now Playing at El Capitan sundae pin has been added.

Pickup update: Got another Grandmother Fa.

Next post will be the PTD drawings for what I have so far.

Back