• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

After swimming through general freeway traffic and Bowl traffic, I got there in time to get the babies and Ling.

Ang - I appreciate the thought, but unless I post that I'm not taking names for something I don't mind if people post requests. I think everyone realizes it's a long shot, and as long as no one gets too upset that I can't get something then I'll keep allowing it. And if something gets out of hand, I'll let people know. :)

Drawing time!

Ling
1. starry_solo
2. GrumpyDad
3. kairi08
4. disneykins
5. disneymagic
6. bcol

Ling_zpsmij6orai.png

Congrats, kairi!

Next pickup will be tomorrow.

Please add my name to long list for Kevin's Babies. Glad you were able to get one for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin is sold out!

Also, you can remove me from the list for Ling. I have been able to acquire him in a trade (well, it's bought for me, I just have to get the pin to the trader, lol)

Quick in and out for me (heading to DLR for a trading meetup), but I wanted to post an update. Lists will be updated either tonight or tomorrow, depending on if I go to bed right when I get home.

Yes, Kevin's Babies sold out the other day, about two hours before I was able to make it back to DSF. I did get Stuffy and Ling, though. Headed to DSF for a quick pickup on my way to DLR right now, and I'll probably drop in tomorrow morning, too, so tomorrow I'll have two or three of each to do drawings for.

(Oh, and I've decided not to keep the Queen of Katwe marquee from next week's release, so the one I get will be either sold to disneykins or given away via drawing if someone else signs up for it before the release.)

Hope your DLR trip was fun!

If you go by DSF, can you pick up the newest letters and October calender for me? M is for Mali! :)

Update time! :)

It's been a few weeks and I have not heard back from DDCakes or Lizard1515 in regards to the character blocks. Therefore, I am passing the Cinderella block on to disneykins if he wants it; I will hold onto the Dumbo pin as a trader.

Pickup update: got Ling for the list, as well as a Brave calendar and a letter set for xdattax. So I have two Stuffys and three Lings for the lists! disneykins and Poohlady each get Stuffy. Drawing for Ling:

Ling
1. GrumpyDad
2. disneykins
3. disneymagic
4. bcol
5. lweber907

Ling2_zps3vky4rmc.png

Congrats to disneykins, disneymagic, and lweber907!

Last edited:
Yay!, I didn't win a Ling. I got one over the weekend so I can be removed from the list. Good luck Grumpydad you're the only one left :x:. Thanks Tessa.

Are you doing a pickup for the Merida calendar? How much would it be with shipping to the uk?

Yes, I am doing pickups, and had you next on the list, but I didn't realize you were in the UK. I'm sorry, but I'm only shipping to the US right now. If you have a friend or family member here, or someone else on the forum can ship to you, then I can get payment from you and then ship to them.

bcol - noted. Congrats on getting him! I'll take you off the list.

xdattax - probably not very close. There are still two left, and Doc McStuffins PTDs aren't really super popular (Lambie took a few weeks, if I remember correctly).

Back