• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

Was outside/driving all day in the sun and feel kinda blechy, so I'm heading off to a very early bed. But wanted to post that WALL-E and EVE sold out, and I was unable to get one for the thread (sold out ten minutes before I got there, blergh!). But I did get a Clover for disneykins (the only one to request so far).

I'll put together the release lists tomorrow. I'm going to DSF after work tomorrow to pick up my event PTD, so I will do another Clover if someone(s) else requests it, or whatever is there if they flip tomorrow.

Was outside/driving all day in the sun and feel kinda blechy, so I'm heading off to a very early bed. But wanted to post that WALL-E and EVE sold out, and I was unable to get one for the thread (sold out ten minutes before I got there, blergh!). But I did get a Clover for disneykins (the only one to request so far).

I'll put together the release lists tomorrow. I'm going to DSF after work tomorrow to pick up my event PTD, so I will do another Clover if someone(s) else requests it, or whatever is there if they flip tomorrow.

Awww, feel better!

Another PTD flip, so if there is one for the list, I would like to request a Ringmaster.

Thanks!

If he lasts, I'd love to be on the list for Wasabi. :3 thanks so so much, and I hope you feel better!!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Tokaji and Aidan - thanks! I felt a lot better after waking up; I just don't do well in heat and when I'm stuck in my car sitting in LA traffic in the heat for an extended time I always feel kinda gross. But sleeping it off helps. :)

Ok, the November/December lists are up and should be updated to here. If I missed you please let me know.

PTDs - I'm keeping the Wasabi pin I get tonight but I will pick up a Ringmaster, too. Starting tomorrow I'll do pickups for Wasabi and Ringmaster (if he is requested).

And just to let everyone know - on Tuesday Los Angeles County voted to increase the sales tax by .5 percent, which means sales tax will go up to 9.5%. I am not sure when this goes into effect, but when it does my prices will rise very slightly because of this.

Interested in Maui's Tatoo and Maui & Sun for Nov and all Villains in Dec. Thanks!

Did they happen to preview the SW pins? Curious if the AT-ST pin is bigger than the rest. I'm assuming the premier pin is thicker and a super jumbo to be charging that much.

I'd like to be on the list for the Moana marquee (in case you don't keep any of the Moana pins).

However, since the release is on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and I am sure you probably have to be at work, I figure you might not be at that release.

Pickup update: got a Wasabi. Will do the drawing later today. If I have time tonight I'll stop by and pick up another Wasabi and Ringmaster, but not sure if I'll have time between errands and packing for my trip.

rif-raf - they haven't previewed the Rogue One pins yet. The Moana pins aren't even in the case yet (as of Friday). The premiere pin will be a jumbo/super jumbo, as all pins in the premiere pin series have been. Just not sure of the dimensions yet.

Starry - I'll be at the release. It's on a Wednesday, but it's early enough where I can go to the release before I go to work.

Dr. Strange Emblem

1. rif-raf
2. disneykins
3. PinFan
4. TammyH
5. chubs191
6. GrumpyDad

d7a4dc8cc4.png

Congrats, TammyH!

If they last until tomorrow afternoon, I'll swing by and pick up another set and do another round of drawings.

Just wanted to followup -- did I miss your message on how to pay for this? :) Just let me know! And Thanks again!!! This is just so nice of you!

TammyH

Tammy - sorry, I've been bad about responding to my pms lately. I'll send payment info sometime in the next few days.

Darice reminded me that the Moana premiere is tonight on Hollywood Boulevard, so I won't be going to DSF tonight. My next visit will be on Saturday.

Moana and ornament pin lists updated.

PTD drawings:

Ringmaster
1. hopemax
2. disneykins
3. Tsuki

ringmaster_zpsgrdsytg0.png

Congrats, Tsuki!

Wasabi-No-Ginger
1. MerlinEmrys
2. AidanShepard
3. kairi08