• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

DSF At-Cost Pickups
Sure thing, I'll add you to the list. I don't know when I'll be heading over next (my October is very busy), though probably no later than Monday.

ETA: forgot to say, remaining invoices will go out tonight. Heading home now to package up the pins for everyone who's paid so far to mail tonight as well.

Last edited:
Rules for this Saturday have been released, and they are allowing two of each pin again. So, if I can manage not to sleep past my alarm, and if I get a good number, I'll be able to keep one of each marquee and have one of each to do drawings for.

I finally made it to a release, haha. I got number 156. I was able to get two of each marquee, but just barely (they already cut off exchanges for them). So I have one NBC and one Hocus Pocus marquee for the lists. I also got the Zero spoon for xdattax and a Sam Eagle and Sparky for myself. I will start doing PTD pickups for the thread tomorrow.

Drawing time!

NBC Marquee
1. YAY3!
2. disneykins
3. kairi08
4. MerlinEmrys
5. jaac98
6. swscref
7. GrumpyDad
8. xdattax

nbc_zpsuvwnigf5.png

Congrats Yay3!

Hocus Pocus Marquee
1. disneykins
2. kairi08
3. MerlinEmrys
4. jaac98
5. swscref
6. rif-raf
7. GrumpyDad

pocus_zpsmeygsuxr.png

Congrats Merlin!

Just an FYI - the NBC one looks fine, but the Hocus Pocus marquee has a bump in the corner of the black background. Merlin, let me know if you still want it with the flaw.

14813658_1227523250604410_646252189_n.jpg

If possible, could you pick up 1 of each set? Let me know where to send payment. Thank you so much :)

SUre, I'll pick them up on my next visit. (Probably Tuesday, since Obama is goinG to be on Hollywood Blvd tomorrow and traffic is gonna be a NIGHTMARE.)

Availability update: the chess pieces are down to just King of Hearts left. The Queen of of Katwe marquee, Brave October Calendar, Djali Bow, HIJK and LMNO sets, and all five spoons are also still available, as are the three PTDs.

Tds - yes, the Dumbo sold out the same evening it was released.

Pickup update - Got the HIJK and LMNO sets for Ocean7, plus a Sparky for disneykins and two Sam Eagles to draw names for (will be done later today).

A NOTE FOR THOSE WHO REQUESTED THE CAPTAIN PTD: Pretty much the entire batch of McCrea is flawed. Eyes that are all white, eyes that are all black, eyes that have some extra black over the white, discolorations on his face, black spots all over, dips in the enamel...the QC on this pin was pretty much non-existent. I asked yesterday if I could look at the Captain PTD before I bought it, and both the original pin and the one I would have exchanged for were flawed, so I wound up getting Sparky instead. Therefore, I will not be doing any pickups for that PTD unless I get express permission that flaws are ok. (I also cannot guarantee in what way(s) it will be flawed. Unlike Baby Herman or Lucky, where each one was flawed but in the same way, the flaws on this batch are all over the place.)

I HIGHLY SUGGEST that if you trade for or buy McCrea online that you get clear, up-close photos of the EXACT pin you are getting.

Sorry for not updating guys, this week has been a bit crazy.

Lizard - sorry, but Sparky sold out before I could get one for you.

Pickup update: I have managed to get two more Sams and a Captain for disneykins (he let me know that flaws were ok), so everyone who requested a Sam up until here is getting one.

Invoices will be going out soon, probably Monday or Tuesday

Thanks for getting Sam the Eagle for me.
I am sorry I never responded to your post about Captain McCrea. If he is still available, I would still like one. (my son doesn't care about the flaws)
I care a little, so please pick me out the best one you can!! :)

Thanks again for everything.
You're the best!

Okie doke. I always get the best ones I can, I just wanted people to know that the best in this batch could still be flawed. I'll swing by today or tomorrow.

Back