• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF / GSF / DSSH August Flyer - Let the Chaos Begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF / GSF / DSSH August Flyer - Let the Chaos Begin

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
936672_795032590548179_2804913699418356515_n.jpg

NEW BOLT.

I will have to get that one somehow....
Love the new Anna pin, but wow - its going to be complete chaos!

Edition sizes are decent but they all should have been 750. But they are large enough that my "10 year plan" stands a chance.

I'm willing to pay up to double for these.. But I have a feeling that just won't be anywhere near enough because people must have 600$ for a pin.

:( man. I'm trying to get my.pin collection off the ground with 1 really awesome pin. Looks like it won't happen!

Finally a Hans pin! Hopefully the Love is an Open Door pin won't be too hard to get or expensive but I'm not holding my breath lol. Definitely my number one priority pin now though.

And I really like the Max and Dug (as well as the other Frozen pins). Between these, the Paris event cameos and the Paris boosters August has become a very Frozen heavy month.

The summer set was our first release at the soda fountain. We must be crazy to think about going back for Frozen. lol

Indeed. However, those Frozen pins LOOK LOVELY. And - you have an addiction. One must do, what one must do. :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back