• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Line UPDATE! 1/30/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan we would have to have our monthly conference meetings with DSF for the exclusive releases and pin release dates. At this time all releases are for the general public and even though the CKC members are part of the pin release meetings with DSF we are here to serve all collectors, pin traders, and the general public as a whole.

What is CKC i've been wondering since I saw it yesterday.

CKC = Cool Kids Club

It was coined after the Rapunzel PTD pins. The group is mythical, but it is often referenced during crazy releases.

Is this this for real?
There was a homless person saying "The coming of Christ will kill you" and "God only exists because of me" People were quietly saying god bless and we love you too where he couldn't hear and he was fine, even started to walk away. Then a Pin Collector in line right across from me Shouts loudly "GOD BLEESSS YOU!! And Chuckled. Not going to lie I laughed a little because I couldn't believe that guy shouting that to a crazy homeless guy. He thought he was being funny. Then the homeless guy said "do you have a problem." The guys said "What are you going to do kick my ***" and kept antagonizing the guy. the homeless man pulled out a box cutter and the guy got scared and the homeless man said "that's what i thought". My aunt and I were actually the two women flying by because we wanted to get security involved just because we wanted to make sure that guy didn't get hurt, or any body else for that matter. He did walk away before security and the police were involved but when they did come they found the guy and there was no problems with him after that. The guy who was antagonizing the homeless guy was actually really annoying and kind of kept adding fuel to the fires/arguments for most of the weekend. I think that we would not have had the box cutter incident if that guy would have known not to deal with crazy people the way he did and if he had learn to keep his mouth shut. And yes the News did come over but DSF asked them to leave. Did any one watch the news? did it ever make it to the news? Just curious.

I am but had to take jordan to school, pick him up, go shopping, now doing laundry, I just wanna sleep my eyea are heavy and hurt, lol pain is a rap pin lol.

I don't know about the the two week crazy tasks but there is truth to the other parts, one should be an active zapper to be invited. You will know when you get invited.

I zap, but most of mine go unannounced, but thats ok, im not complaining, and when I zap I dont expect anyone to post. Realllly its just a fun pleasure when I know I gave someone a extra smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back