• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Line UPDATE! 1/30/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the name "Cool Kids Club" has been mentioned a few times over the history of DPF, the real cool kids are a member of the "Pinlinks" group.

Awwww one of the avengers must be able to help.... How many more hours till they hand out the rest of the wristbands
since I need to go back in time and not catch a red eye?

To all of you who went out and endured this line and pinsanity this weekend and are going again tomorrow:
tumblr_meyadigwBw1qhokql.gif

Is this accurate?

But I don't think Thor can reverse time.
I think you'd need to make a deal with Mr Gold/Rumplestiltskin for that. Just remember that everything comes with a price ... and even though there are Tangled and UP pins in the balance, the price might not be worth it ... .

CKC = Cool Kids Club

It was coined after the Rapunzel PTD pins. The group is mythical, but it is often referenced during crazy releases.
You only think it is mythical.

Oh lol thats funny, I wanna be a member how do u sign up lol
See next part...

You don't sign up, they kidnap you, make you pledge and do crazy tasks for two weeks to prove your worthiness.
The time has gone from 2 weeks to 2 months, this way we have "pledges" for releases if needed.

Does the cool kids club come with a paper crown and a toy???

Heck no. thats to obvious... We get barcode tattoo's

It comes with a 101 Dalmatians PODM scene of a butt without the backing card.

Welcome to pin trading. -evil laughter-

Is that what you got? The butt frames are for those we refused.

**Truly psychotic laughter echo's across the forum**

No... that map when it is found will lead to the collection of AP PODM from both years. The AP's are rumored to have frames NOT found on any other pins too you know...

Yeah, nobody has seen any of the PODM images and lived to tell the tale, the last guy who tried, the last thing he texted was that the Tangled pin was the scene where Rapunzel and Flynn embrace each other during the kingdom dance scene. Nobody has heard from him since...

Yeah, nobody has seen any of the PODM images and lived to tell the tale, the last guy who tried, the last thing he texted was that the Tangled pin was the scene where Rapunzel and Flynn embrace each other during the kingdom dance scene. Nobody has heard from him since...

I have a PP Finding Nemo PODM and the scene is Gill in the fish tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back