• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Line UPDATE! 1/30/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they give out the full 150? I went down at 7:20 to see what was up and the alley was empty... If they started handing out the bands at 7 exactly, they did that FAST...

Did they give out the full 150? I went down at 7:20 to see what was up and the alley was empty... If they started handing out the bands at 7 exactly, they did that FAST...

So they only have out 147 last night. Then 17!!!!! People didn't show up this morning!!! So #167 will get at least 2 Rapunzels. Just WOW!!

Caveat, 17, is a rough count right now. Could be ~14-17...

Last edited:
Ellen Pompeo from Gray's Anatomy just walked up through the pin trader alley line with her daughter and I'm pretty sure none else knew who she was.

Wow! Congrats Mark for getting those pins/standby line.

P.S. I wouldn't have known who she was too. Never watched Grey's Anatomy

DSF said that you needed to be in line, in order, by 9 30am. This was stated when each one of us got wristbands yesterday . Some of those who missed out did not show up at all. There were only 3 that I'm aware of who were late.

THIS THREAD DIDN'T GET CLOSED!!! Winning!!!

You're right! It didn't get closed yet!!! Quick everyone, post things before the thread does get closed!!!

jil3pc.gif

jkjkjk That gif is way too perfect for DSF release threads xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back