• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dsf March pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dsf March pins
I was hoping there was gonna be a WiR surprise release for the chocolate boxes but none there, the candy egg definitely makes sense, but I wouldn't put it past Disney to not take advantage of the opportunity :(

If it is Sugar Rush related though...DEAR EVERYONE, I really want it >.< lol

I was secretly hoping for a WiR chocolate box with Felix and his girl and then having a Sci bug or more preferrably the Cookie medal on the top. (Hopefully I'm not ruining it for anyone.)

I don't think DSF will do many WIR stuff. The movie was AMAZING but with how DSF is with doing the SAME things I don't think they'll do many things for WIR. It's a damn shame

If someone could pick me up the Cheshire Cat Key and the Winnie the Pooh Easter Egg (or the White Rabbit) i'd be so extremely appreciative! let me know!

I don't think DSF will do many WIR stuff. The movie was AMAZING but with how DSF is with doing the SAME things I don't think they'll do many things for WIR. It's a damn shame

I think If they did a new series of PODM's WiR would be awesome. But I would have to agree with believing that DSF is not going to do much with WiR.

Hollywood Keys - that is why they have the star (referring to the stars on the Hollywood walk of Fame). What do three bears & three kids have to do with the themes of each key???

I know about why they have the stars on the pins just though they would have looked really nice without it, as for the 3 little bears I was thinking of the 3 little boys from Brave, in bear form & human form.

I realllyyyyyy want that Brave egg! (I'm going to join the line of "me want!"). Unfortunately school has me broke. I hope to see really pretty pictures of it when it comes out! And I want to see the surprise releases. I think the China Girl will be the surprise release for Oz. Apparently she's a big deal!

I was secretly hoping for a WiR chocolate box with Felix and his girl and then having a Sci bug or more preferrably the Cookie medal on the top. (Hopefully I'm not ruining it for anyone.)

I don't think your ruining it for anyone, just slowly making me cry on the inside xD jkjkjk That pin would have been so perfect is is unreasonable why they didn't do one for it :( Instead they wasted it on 4 movies that have nothing to do with chocolate...

Which is really disappointing. I don't see why they don't diversify their roster, I mean, when was the last time a month did NOT contain at least one Jessica and/or Cheshire Cat pin? I don't know...

So wreck it Ralph comes out on DVD in march and no pin releases...uncool

This is what is really disappointing. They had a perfect opportunity to promote the release and get more pins out there but no, so they skipped Valentine's when it came out on Digital release and they skipped the actual DVD release? What is the point of releasing it any other month O___O

How ADORABEEZLE would it have been if they did Like King Candy, The sassy gumdrop ( I cant remember his name), Taffyta (MY FAV), Vanellope and all the other little racers I mean hello they are sweets! They could have each had like their respective topping! Oh boo!

How ADORABEEZLE would it have been if they did Like King Candy, The sassy gumdrop ( I cant remember his name), Taffyta (MY FAV), Vanellope and all the other little racers I mean hello they are sweets! They could have each had like their respective topping! Oh boo!

tumblr_mhz8wl3TsH1s3xm1fo1_400.gif

His name is Sour Bill! Lol

Yipee! Wonderland pins. I like the Cheshire cat and Alice keys and the white rabbit egg looks so cute. I just love the design of the egg pins. The OZ Theodora pin looks nice too.

I like the Queen key pin. I'm willing to trade pretty much any of my pins that are not from my Snow White collection (and my Ariel/Flounder anchor and ship pin) for it. PM me if anyone is interested in trading for it. Otherwise I'll just buy it after it comes out.

edit: nevermind. After seeing the real pin, I'm not as thrilled with this pin. Maybe I'll get it down the road if it sells for a good price but I would still probably pass it up.

Last edited:
I'm thinking WiR might be the Surprise Easter egg. Vanellopee in a candy egg? Makes sense right?

While I would love this with every bit of my heart, I wager that we'd see a Tangled surprise egg (especially since the other major Tangled pin releases, aside from the chocolate boxes, were surprise pins) before a WIR egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back