• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Pin Trader Sundae is:: Snow White 1/22/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
found this pic!

Oh it’s Oliver and he is soooo cute. I would love to add him to my Disney Kitty collection … anyone want to trade??? Please contact me if you’re interested in trading. Thank you!

Edit ... And my DPP account is not as up to date as my PinPics one … still working on getting all my pins entered, lol!

Last edited:

Your can import your pinpics to your dpp account

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness, finally a PTD I need! Oliver and Company is my main collection. Please, if anyone has one to trade or for sale, let me know! I'm in the UK so I have no chance to go get one myself >.<. All my traders are on my DPP account but if you still use Pinpics, my username is the same on there. Any help is really appreciated

It's so cute! Just the perfect PTD...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.