• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases
They dropped these while I was at Disneyland and didn't see the link until about 20 minutes in. When I got in there were some that showed available (Herc and Meg, Dalmatians, etc.) but when I selected them and tried to proceed it said some were not available. Unselected everything and cycled through. Selected a few and got through to the next screen so I decided to run with it. Wound up with Donald and Daisy, Kermit and Piggy, and Bernard and Bianca, plus the Encanto pin and lanyard.

logo

Sales Begin Soon!​

Today @ 1 PM PT

California Exclusive

Possible there will be the rest of the set once you enter the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s what I’m hoping for!

EDIT: I’m in! The marquee is limited to the pack pictured ($65), there’s also “a la carte” pins.

Last edited:
Turning Red Hollywood at Home Pack
Limited to one (1) per order.
Turning Red Hollywood at Home Pack - 65.00 (plus applicable taxes)
TR%20HAH%20Pack(1).png

• 1 - LE 400 Turning Red Marquee Pin
  • 1 - Red Panda Mei Funko 7 inch Plush
  • 1 - Turning Red Little Golden Book
  • 1 - 12oz can Sanzo Beverage
  • 1 - 4 oz Bag Red Vines
  • 1 - Credential & Lanyard

Turning Red Limited Edition Pin Series
Limited to one (1) per order.
Turning Red - Zen Panda - LE 400 - $24.95 (plus applicable taxes)
Zen%20Panda.jpg

Turning Red - Meilin & Red Panda Mei Spinner - LE 400 - $26.95 (plus applicable taxes)
TR%20Spinner.jpg

Turning Red - Red Panda Mei, Miriam, Priya & Abby - LE 400 - $22.95 (plus applicable taxes)
TR%20Group.jpg

Turning Red - 4 Pack Pin Set - LE 400 - $49.95 (plus applicable taxes)
TR%204%20Pack.jpg

Sold Out Turning Red - Too Cute Pin - LE 200 - $32.95 (plus applicable taxes)
TR%20Too%20Cute.jpg

Thank you Merly!!!!
It was a whole set release! I got in and got everything! I haven't been able to score DSSH pins in a long time!

rainbow-dash.gif

Congrats on getting it all!

I got in with number 258, and all were available. I wound up getting the marquee pack, the group pin of panda Mei and her friends, and the surprise So Cute.

Also available from previous releases were the Owl and Rabbit balloon pins, Eternals, Ron's Gone Wrong, and the Encanto pin and lanyard set. No OE pins available.

Congrats on getting it all!

I got in with number 258, and all were available. I wound up getting the marquee pack, the group pin of panda Mei and her friends, and the surprise So Cute.

Also available from previous releases were the Owl and Rabbit balloon pins, Eternals, Ron's Gone Wrong, and the Encanto pin and lanyard set. No OE pins available.
I didn't even see my number LOL, I just got in about 5 mins before, and luckily got a popup that it was my turn!
I prooooobably could have skipped the little 4 pin set in hindsight hahaha, I want to focus mostly on red panda form Mei, but it was that rush of OMG I'M IN JUST CLICK EVERYTHING lololol

I didn't even see my number LOL, I just got in about 5 mins before, and luckily got a popup that it was my turn!
I prooooobably could have skipped the little 4 pin set in hindsight hahaha, I want to focus mostly on red panda form Mei, but it was that rush of OMG I'M IN JUST CLICK EVERYTHING lololol
I have quite a few DSSH pins that I only own because of adrenaline.

I'm trying to be better about not getting EVERYTHING just because of excitement. Unless I'm going to collect them personally, I try to pick a handful of what I think will be the best traders.

I was also tempted by the four-pin set, but mainly because of the little Canadian flag with the pawprint in place of the maple leaf. I decided against spending $50 for a pin set where I only want one of them.

@pretty_Omi - did you get the surprise pin? It reminded me of your old avatar character.
I got in pretty quick, so I got everything shown above! And yep, I used to be a red panda, so I am definitely eating up the merch for this movie haha, I had always wanted a Disney red panda movie! Now they just need to make a cute wolf movie where the wolves are good guys.

I'm trying to be better about not getting EVERYTHING just because of excitement. Unless I'm going to collect them personally, I try to pick a handful of what I think will be the best traders.

I was also tempted by the four-pin set, but mainly because of the little Canadian flag with the pawprint in place of the maple leaf. I decided against spending $50 for a pin set where I only want one of them.
I also almost got the pin set for the Canadian flag! But I ultimately decided I’d rather buy it a la carte down the line.

I got in pretty quick, so I got everything shown above! And yep, I used to be a red panda, so I am definitely eating up the merch for this movie haha, I had always wanted a Disney red panda movie! Now they just need to make a cute wolf movie where the wolves are good guys.

I think Jungle Book is the closest they've gotten to that so far. Dreamworks will be closer with Bad Guys. But yes, Disney owes wolves an image makeover for how they've depicted them for almost a century! (Even in Zootopia, whose message was not to judge based on species, they sure judged those timberwolves hard!)

I also almost got the pin set for the Canadian flag! But I ultimately decided I’d rather buy it a la carte down the line.
I'm also hoping for art reuse for once and having it appear as a standalone OE or something later on.

logo

Sales Begin Soon!​

California Exclusive

You will be able to purchase up to one (1) of each item per email address.

Orders are limited to one (1) per email address and two (2) per household.

The event will begin at:10:00 AM

logo

Sales Begin Soon!​

California Exclusive

You will be able to purchase up to one (1) of each item per email address.

Orders are limited to one (1) per email address and two (2) per household.

The event will begin at:10:00 AM
If I could talk anyone out of any of those, I'll love you forever. Dr. Strange has been my favorite Marvel character since the late 1990s.

I am in line, but probably won’t be any left. Besides, I have a CA mailing address, but no CA credit card. It kicked me out last time when I put in my zip code in for billing:(

Back