• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Scuttle today. He's actually not that bad. He looks much better in person. He's a decent size. Yes I don't agree with the color choices but he does look better in person.

So the extra's of the Sheriff are now gone and back to exclusively passing out the Scuttle PTDs. There are individuals at DSF hanging out waiting for the new PTD today.

personally i think they're being over-optimistic. i really don't expect scuttle to change today and would be quite surprised if he does

You could be right, I'm just a lowly pin collector. On another note, a group of 6 just bought Scuttle, then a group of 4, and the last group was 7 for PTD scuttle.

wow. didn't realize there was such traffic there right now. maybe we WILL be seeing a new one today. i hope so ^^

Im shocked he isnt gone yet...
I got 3 myself..and there was constantly a line..
But maybe the choice of ptds helped scuttle.

I think with the Sheriff coming back into the picture he did slow down Scuttle. I mean he is a Little Mermaid PTD so that brings him into the popular movie category but alas he is not a major character. This Scuttle PTD came out Tuesday evening and today being Thursday there is a hope for a change tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back