• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13
The yellow is weird. The PTDs suddenly seem to have an affection for weird, bright colors. But still, cool to see a Scuttle PTD ^^

He has a DINGLEHOPPER hee hee hee that's hilarious.

...also are those gummi bears as the sprinkles?

Last edited:
Found a better pic:

1157515_640291752662772_1543229144_n.jpg

I think this one makes him look better :) I guess those blobs must be gummy bears or something. (and yes i deleted the previous pic i posted to reduce pic spam)

wow, if it hadn't only been released I'd guess it was a scrapper. the dodgy dinglehopper and those colours??? that yellow is headache inducing

wow, if it hadn't only been released I'd guess it was a scrapper. the dodgy dinglehopper and those colours??? that yellow is headache inducing

The mushu PTD pin i got directly from DSF was the same way ... I don't even want to trade it because I think it looks like a scrapper even though I know it's not ... Very poor quality IMO

null_zps81302fdd.jpg

Last edited:
it's weird how it does this. patch was totally perfect, then you get the technicolor ice cream ones. i'm guessing it's because they have 2 different companies making em? my vote would be to fire the one that's having quality issues and just keep the good one. even if we had to wait longer between PTDs, i think it'd be worth it

it's weird how it does this. patch was totally perfect, then you get the technicolor ice cream ones. i'm guessing it's because they have 2 different companies making em? my vote would be to fire the one that's having quality issues and just keep the good one. even if we had to wait longer between PTDs, i think it'd be worth it

I think on an earlier reply in this thread someone said they have 3 manufacturing the pins. 1 is making them super small, one is making them a bit big and apparently one is messing up the colors. lol

Apparently this was prematurely released. They still have the Sherriff for sale too, some CM opened the Scuttle box and didn't know there were more sherriffs? I don't know. But look out for the top right of the yellow cup on Scuttle. I had one with a paint dip all the way to the metal below so I got a new one. Yike. Yeah, what flavor is that supposed to be? I wonder if they are gonna have a special sundae for Ariel that will have gummy bears, like Mulan with the green tea ice cream?

I think on an earlier reply in this thread someone said they have 3 manufacturing the pins. 1 is making them super small, one is making them a bit big and apparently one is messing up the colors. lol
better small than technicolored ^^; at least, imo

Apparently this was prematurely released. They still have the Sherriff for sale too, some CM opened the Scuttle box and didn't know there were more sherriffs? I don't know. But look out for the top right of the yellow cup on Scuttle. I had one with a paint dip all the way to the metal below so I got a new one. Yike. Yeah, what flavor is that supposed to be? I wonder if they are gonna have a special sundae for Ariel that will have gummy bears, like Mulan with the green tea ice cream?

Are gummy bears related to Ariel in some way that I missed?

I love scuttle. He is the same company as mike also..
I got a few messed up scuttlea..bad...but we changed them in..
He looks great in person...and the colors arent so bad..
If u like mermaid..this is a great pin!! Super happy with it!

Also i got the second ptd sold today...the girl asked me
What ptd do u want??..
I was like whattt?? U have more then one...im thinking it has to be ralph..
Maybe they were going ti start relesing two at a time..

Nope it was between scuttle and the bear nottingham ..

But kinda cool we had the choice..that never happens!

What ptd do u want??..

When I first started going to DSF, I think it was a choice of Tink or Pinocchio (87627 or 87911.) Not sure why they had both available but at the time it wasn't such a huge deal. Back then, they might have told you that there were only 2 left and if you bought both, they'd let you swap one back for the next. These days with it so crazy it's been reigned in. I wish the lists would stop leaking though. Or no more previews. That kind of stuff just makes people go nuts and sit and wait for the "good ones" to come out.

be interesting to see how long Scuttle lasts, with the color being so dodgy. i know mushu lasted longer than i expected, which might've had to do with the quality issues.

What ptd do u want??..

You're just tugging at my heart strings right now :lol: I sure hope that any PTD I want can just wait a few weeks until I'm in CA >_<

be interesting to see how long Scuttle lasts, with the color being so dodgy. i know mushu lasted longer than i expected, which might've had to do with the quality issues.

Yeah, I could see Scuttle lasting another day or two. He sure isn't the most popular LM character and the PTD could have definitely been better :(

I got mine today as well, I love the dinglehopper and gummie bears, the yellow might just be the color of the glass used because the bottom is light blue, anyway I think it's cute I love lots of color on pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back