• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ew06fb.jpg
Eeeppppp!! Need!

I got the text of the PTD and my first reaction:

Vanellope-Von-Schweetz-Scared-Yelling-In-Wreck-It-Ralph.gif

I was thinking the SAME thing. I like WIR and Vanellope is a cute character but, I wish DSF would do something different.

I agree. I'm actually glad that they're redoing Vanellope since I was quite disappointed in the last one with her size. I know that DSF gets their PTDs from 3 factories and 1 makes the PTDs bigger than the others, so anyone who has all the current WiR PTDs (minus this one) will know when I say it is very odd that Taffyta is SO much larger than Vanellope (King Candy too but not as bad as Vanellope). I'm really hoping this one rivals her in size so that side by side, they look all right.

I have one HUGE fear, I have a very bad feeling that Vanellope is being added onto "DSF's roster of characters to reuse" like Jessica, Stitch, Cheshire Cat, etc. Sure it may not be as extreme as them, but think about it. This is the second PTD of her in only a few months, she has a pin coming out the end of this month, she had one last year. She has gotten quite the attention from DSF as of late and if she becomes a DSF staple, it's gonna be hard getting pins of her >_<

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! I'm so happy it's LE500 but I think this one looks amazing!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a text and was able to breathe a sigh of relief. Good luck to all who need her!

LE 500???
PTD Time of Death: August 15, 2013, 5:26PM
People were wondering when the PTD bubble was gonna burst... well it just did. :lol:

LE500 is almost double the run of the old PTDs (minus 100 obviously). If PTDs are going to be LE500 from now on, that's great for everyone to get one for their collection but hang on to your old PTDs... those LE300's just went up in value.

That's great! The first version will trade better, but it's a great second chance for other people. I will be there tomorrow morning for sure.

Soooo confused...

Why??? Why another venlopee before ralph..
Isnt the movie called wreck it ralph??

And this one id le500..
Is it the same size? Very close as far as cloths..maube she will be the same size as taffita..

OHHHHH THERE IS HOPE FOR A NEW FLYNN PTD...ONE U CAN SEE!!
I took an asprin that was four time the size of flynn earlier...sad!

I like the fact they are now LE 500- Gives me a chance to get a few that I may like without having to overtrade...

-em

Hi, everyone.

My boyfriend and I have been at Cedar Sinai all day waiting for news about his dad who is in the ICU.

Neither of us has ever been to DSF, but we both love WIR and Penelope, and would love to get this pin. We are planning on heading there soon.

Are they really open until 9:30 like it says online? We are both tired and there is probably still traffic, so we don't want to get there and be disappointed because they are closed.

Thanks in advance for any info.

And don't forget -- if the Hollywood Bowl is scheduled for tonight -- it would be best NOT to exit Highland!! We have been stuck in that mess before and it is a nightmare!!

God, I had trying to get out of here during the Bowl season... :)

Coming in this path is worth it (especially if the sign is on saying Highland is congested) :

Skip Highland, exit Cahuenga, turn right on Sunset, right on Orange (first street after Highland, just before In-and-Out).
At the end of Orange, turn left on Hollywood, and make the first immediate right on Orange again. Entrance to the Highland parking structure is just behind Madame Tussaud's. (or you can turn right on Hawthorne before you get to Hollywood Blvd and park behind the DSF... But I think it's cheaper across the street.)

That should pretty much circumvent any Bowl traffic coming in. Probably works in reverse too although I usually just tough it out on Highland. :)

LE 500???
PTD Time of Death: August 15, 2013, 5:26PM
People were wondering when the PTD bubble was gonna burst... well it just did. :lol:

LE500 is almost double the run of the old PTDs (minus 100 obviously). If PTDs are going to be LE500 from now on, that's great for everyone to get one for their collection but hang on to your old PTDs... those LE300's just went up in value.

Just wait, another popular character will come out and these will rise again.
I don't think the LE size will kill the PTD craze. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back