• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally Got my Biggest Stitch Grail!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Got my Biggest Stitch Grail!!

erikr

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I am so happy:hsd:. I have been trying to find this pin for a long time. This is one of my favorite pins and I am happy to own it:drool:!!
424541_123713127801956_1349291197_n.jpg

Thanks,
Erik

I love that whole set so congrats on getting one of them (and that one is definitely one of the better ones)! ^_^ Still waiting to see the Snow White though lol xP I've never even seen that one haha

I love that whole set so congrats on getting one of them (and that one is definitely one of the better ones)! ^_^ Still waiting to see the Snow White though lol xP I've never even seen that one haha

Yeah. I love the whole set! The Stitch with the dwarfs I have never scene on eBay. I have never scene any of the pins in the set in person except for Stitch with Dalmatians(obviously) and Stitch as Bambi.

Congrats! :D

~Merlin

Thanks!

Yeah. I love the whole set! The Stitch with the dwarfs I have never scene on eBay. I have never scene any of the pins in the set in person except for Stitch with Dalmatians(obviously) and Stitch as Bambi.

I've never seen any of them personally in real life but I've seen photos of them all in real life except the Snow White, quite curious to see what would happen if that pin went on Ebay since I've never seen it on Ebay either o_O.

Some say that if you go to northern coast of Ireland on a humid day and watch the sunset. If you are lucky enough and wind blows south and exactly 4:43pm and it is above 30 degrees, you may see the Stitch Invading Snow White jump out of the water, if only for a moment...

I've never seen any of them personally in real life but I've seen photos of them all in real life except the Snow White, quite curious to see what would happen if that pin went on Ebay since I've never seen it on Ebay either o_O.

Some say that if you go to northern coast of Ireland on a humid day and watch the sunset. If you are lucky enough and wind blows south and exactly 4:43pm and it is above 30 degrees, you may see the Stitch Invading Snow White jump out of the water, if only for a moment...

Yes! I have heard the same thing! lol

Holy cow!! Big congrats to you! That's one if my never gonna happen grails :/ So great to see someone got one though, kinda gives me a little hope, haha. Big congrats again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back