• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fox & the Hound and Oliver & Company - Most Wanted HELP! back up to 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox & the Hound and Oliver & Company - Most Wanted HELP! back up to 3!

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi guys, so my mission for this year (Yes the whole year) is to get the pins below. I am struggling to trade for any of these pins because I don't have many traders & I can't get people to reply to me when I send them messages (offering to buy a pin to trade).

fhowanted.jpg

I am clearly doft in the head to be trying to get this one but I have added it to my wants any way, the likelyhood of it ever being in my collection I know are next to NIL but what is this hobby if not a creater of crazy XD

pin33084

Pin 33084: WDW - Journey Through Time - Disney's Cool Cats (Oliver)

Also MOST of these pins have yet to show up on the bay of evilness (a few do, but some just don't) So I am looking for assistance. If you can trade for any of these pins let me know! I will either A - purchase you a pin you want of the same value of the pin you traded or B - pay you for your pin you traded away.

If you have any of these pins that you will sell to me or trade to me direct please also let me know.

Any and all assistance is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Laura

edit : Just incase the image doesn't refresh these are the pins I haven't gotten!

Last edited:
HI there, sorry nobody is trading, i will trade your pin 72331 aladdin fighting the snake for my 6848 dodger propin,,,i just got it and its really nice--i really have a fondess for the propins, very shiney! anyway think about it, unfortunatly i only collect the 50 animated films (i know that all!?) so most of your other traders i have or dont collect. have a happy day!

Thanks for the offer Dawny but I just got the Dodger propin. I actually just completed the propin set thanks to ebay (got the last 3, dodger, oliver with his butt in the air and Tito). I am fond of the pro pins too they are very pretty and detailed. I like that they are individual pins instead of groups.

Please refresh guys sometimes cookies stops the image from updating but I just put a gotten sign on a few pins above! I still need most of them these are the pins I still need :

Thanks Selen

Yes Chloe I do collect thumper! I am not too sure about that old lady and the tramp pin though. Let me know what it costs and I may have it off you any way <3!

Just Claimed the willabee and Ward tod and Copper and tod hehe one more down XD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back