• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Free mystery game!!! Come check it out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 spots left! Even if you are not one of the 5 there will now be TWO!!! Consolation winners! The first winner will get the Bambi LE pin. The 2nd Consolation winner will get....a mystery assortment of rack or hidden mickey pins. At least 3 but maybe more!

Just adding that up now makes 8 winners of the FREE MYSTERY PRIZE GAME sponsored by HeartisEverything!!!

If by 8pm est tonight we still have spots open i will close the game off and we will get underway. If there are any prizes on the remaining spots they will be randomly assigned to a new number.

So we have 10 spots to fill by 8pm

am I allowed to pick one for my sister?

If I can, can She have 91 please?
Her pinpics is discoice45 so you can lable it as that I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back